Ren and Stimpy

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

powdered toast man. and ya, the close ups were on some straight illicit drugged mind frame shit. very strange. and very dope.

eventually i grew tired of it like anything but looking back of all the cutting edge cartoons in there times respectivley nothing can fuck with R&S.

just recently i took the 'logg song and changed every word to trogg as a joke towards troggslayers thread. tho, in hindsite now that iv just typed those three wordsi should have made the chorus "its log, trogg, blogg"

desnt.jpg.7d2244bb90822c16dd0dd0bd17057f08.jpg

''Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred. Toast. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn.''

''Laaahhg from Buh-lammo!''

I remember an episode featuring a man who'd ask Ren and/or Stimpy to dare him to do ridiculous things, for whatever reason. One was rubbing sandpaper or even a cheesegrater against his own forearm, afterwards he squeezed lemon juice onto his stripped skin, then put a mound of salt over it.

So apparently this guy was the only person to ever sue out of his contract and win against MTV for like 10mill. he used the money to disappear for a bunch of years buy the rights to Hanna Barbera's Yogi Bear, and made his own version basterdising it a few years back. Also created Spumco with some funny characters as well. Guy is a genius.

Ranger5walkYellow.jpg

sody03.jpg

1youthinkIwantThis5.jpg

Spumco_Girl_by_Gantzcraziness.jpg

cans+004.jpg