Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

Ren and Stimpy

..was such a fucked up show. Thinking back on it, I dont even know what would happen if someone made a show like it today, and aired it.

The close ups were the most vile shit ever, but everyone loved it anyway.

rs_stub.jpg

rs3-2.jpg

How the hell was this even legit?

LEOPOWEREDTOASTMAN.jpg

• Like 2

one of the best cartoons imo. i just got a bunch of old episodes and have been watching them. shit's still fucking hilarious. the creator of spongebob must have been a big fan because there are ton of similarities, but it doesnt even come close to how kickass this show was.

powdered toast man. and ya, the close ups were on some straight illicit drugged mind frame shit. very strange. and very dope.

eventually i grew tired of it like anything but looking back of all the cutting edge cartoons in there times respectivley nothing can fuck with R&S.

just recently i took the 'logg song and changed every word to trogg as a joke towards troggslayers thread. tho, in hindsite now that iv just typed those three wordsi should have made the chorus "its log, trogg, blogg"

desnt.jpg.7d2244bb90822c16dd0dd0bd17057f08.jpg

shit, forgot they was canucks. they joined the royal canadian yaksmiths.

creator is from quebec ...

kids need more shows like this these days

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

The close-up illustrations were fuckin awesome because of how disgusting/bizarre they were.

I remember the one episode when they joined the Army shit was hilarious.

''Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred. Toast. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn.''

''Laaahhg from Buh-lammo!''

I remember an episode featuring a man who'd ask Ren and/or Stimpy to dare him to do ridiculous things, for whatever reason. One was rubbing sandpaper or even a cheesegrater against his own forearm, afterwards he squeezed lemon juice onto his stripped skin, then put a mound of salt over it.

So apparently this guy was the only person to ever sue out of his contract and win against MTV for like 10mill. he used the money to disappear for a bunch of years buy the rights to Hanna Barbera's Yogi Bear, and made his own version basterdising it a few years back. Also created Spumco with some funny characters as well. Guy is a genius.

Ranger5walkYellow.jpg

sody03.jpg

1youthinkIwantThis5.jpg

Spumco_Girl_by_Gantzcraziness.jpg

cans+004.jpg

calling powdered toast man

i always think about qbert cutting that shit up. geezus fucking christ i just about threw up thinking about what happened to dj's and how groundbreaking he and those dudes were.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now