SEE TO BELIEVE!!!

CrawFish914

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I saw this when I woke up, copy and paste this, it's going to take you to google maps, and to the U.K, what you need to do is pan up and look into the sky, directly above, do it now before the CIA cleans all this shit up !!!

Remember Craw had it first !

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Foxoak+St,+Cradley+Heath,+West+Midlands+B64,+United+Kingdom&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=13.283564,27.817383&ie=UTF8&hnear=Foxoak+St,+Cradley+Heath,+West+Midlands+B64,+United+Kingdom&t=h&layer=c&cbll=52.470165,-2.082675&panoid=BI32I2U_eu0IucKblb4Tqg&cbp=12,321.05,,0,8.38&hq=&ll=52.474985,-2.078422&spn=0,359.986063&z=17

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got this from the net,

"While out taking pictures for the Google Maps Street View feature using a special vehicle-mounted 360 degree camera, the picture below cropped up. The picture appears to depict a giant pair of pliers flying through the sky over West Bromwich.

Apparently the tool was accidentally left on the camera after the Google tech person had been performing some maintenance on the camera. The image was then inadvertently uploaded to the Google Maps server.

Unfortunately, Google have since wised up to the mistake and swiftly removed the troublesome photograph. Nice bit of free publicity for the search engine giant though, eh?"

if i had good photoshopping skills, i would change this to say pliers in the sky..

fits.gif

4534037374_c3eb1335f3.jpg