Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrawFish914

SEE TO BELIEVE!!!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I saw this when I woke up, copy and paste this, it's going to take you to google maps, and to the U.K, what you need to do is pan up and look into the sky, directly above, do it now before the CIA cleans all this shit up !!!

Remember Craw had it first !

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=Foxoak+St,+Cradley+Heath,+West+Midlands+B64,+United+Kingdom&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=13.283564,27.817383&ie=UTF8&hnear=Foxoak+St,+Cradley+Heath,+West+Midlands+B64,+United+Kingdom&t=h&layer=c&cbll=52.470165,-2.082675&panoid=BI32I2U_eu0IucKblb4Tqg&cbp=12,321.05,,0,8.38&hq=&ll=52.474985,-2.078422&spn=0,359.986063&z=17

Got this from the net,

"While out taking pictures for the Google Maps Street View feature using a special vehicle-mounted 360 degree camera, the picture below cropped up. The picture appears to depict a giant pair of pliers flying through the sky over West Bromwich.

Apparently the tool was accidentally left on the camera after the Google tech person had been performing some maintenance on the camera. The image was then inadvertently uploaded to the Google Maps server.

Unfortunately, Google have since wised up to the mistake and swiftly removed the troublesome photograph. Nice bit of free publicity for the search engine giant though, eh?"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now