invisible empire

riffmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

education isnt always as entertaining as a michael bay film.

That's interesting that you say that because I would place this film in the loosely in the category of entertaining rather than educational. Coupling short out of context quotes, film snippets with scary music, and largely illogical arguments based on tenuous evidence does not (as Mammero stated, equate to education. Even a cursory understanding of historical and contemporary political philosophy and sociological theory is much more enlightening in terms of understanding the state of international affairs. Unfortunately this is far more difficult to achieve because it requires deeper reading than a page or 2 on someone's blog. Real education is hard (!!!) yet thoroughly rewarding.

To be blatantly honest I really get no benefit out of encouraging you guys to actually do some legitimate research. I can think of 3 better things I could be doing with my time than even writing this post! However, it's uncomfortable to sit and watch some pied piper character leads people, that I am actually in contact with, toward a highly distorted understanding of the world.

That's interesting that you say that because I would place this film in the loosely in the category of entertaining rather than educational. Coupling short out of context quotes, film snippets with scary music, and largely illogical arguments based on tenuous evidence does not (as Mammero stated, equate to education. Even a cursory understanding of historical and contemporary political philosophy and sociological theory is much more enlightening in terms of understanding the state of international affairs. Unfortunately this is far more difficult to achieve because it requires deeper reading than a page or 2 on someone's blog. Real education is hard (!!!) yet thoroughly rewarding.

To be blatantly honest I really get no benefit out of encouraging you guys to actually do some legitimate research. I can think of 3 better things I could be doing with my time than even writing this post! However, it's uncomfortable to sit and watch some pied piper character leads people, that I am actually in contact with, toward a highly distorted understanding of the world.

What's with all of the actual congress men and women in the film who denounce the term, the usage of it and what it stands for?

If it was all imaginary, I doubt their would be any concern from these kinds of people at all.

Holy fucking Jesus.

That has to be one of the most sound posts I've ever read.

I too grind my teeth when I see shit like this. Most of the time it comes from people who discuss the dumbing down of society due to hollow, commercial driven news media (FoxNews for example). However I don't see this shit as any different. It is a total dumbing down of people who are otherwise interested in important social/political issues and wasting that interest on fairy tales. Sometimes I'd even swear that THIS is the true dumbing down of society as it corrals motivated folks into wild goose chases where they will never really achieve anything, instead of actually holding governments/bureaucracies accountable for their real life actions.

It also promotes pop culture research and journalism that kills off an understanding and appreciation for credible and valid investigation.

Well I haven't been able to watch it yet, so I cannot comment on the film itself. But everything else I have viewed on this subject has been really creative and basically fictitious in nature.

Don't get offended and emotional dude, try and stay on the level of discussion. I was attacking the argument, not the person and staying on the subject of the theory of New World Order.

Be good if we could remain on an even keel here.

no im not getting offended or emotional. i find it funny seriously.

id honestly like to have a legitimate discussion about the new world order, i really don't care if you believe it is a theory or conspiracy, or crazy, or whatever, believe what you want it doesn't bother me. people in society believe MANY different things, and have MANY different world views. new world order is just another world view. i can make a lot of points, regardless of what you think about the issue, but there is soo much arrogance and ignorance surrounding this topic that im seriously laughing.

we are trying to have a legitimate discussion about the New World Order, but the film has very little to contribute to it.

there hasnt been any discussion about the film, just the first 15 minutes which all you've said is quotes were taken out of context without explaining yourselves. ill just sit and wait for christo's review.

No, answer my question, don't ask another question in place of an answer.

You're the one making the claim, tell me how it will work.

I would imagine it would be forced. What our country is slowly becoming is the bitch for other countries. I could imagine this would play out in a bad way.

Crash the dollar, riots, etc. You can see where I'm going with this? I don't even want to type out the next steps.

What's with all of the actual congress men and women in the film who denounce the term, the usage of it and what it stands for?

If it was all imaginary, I doubt their would be any concern from these kinds of people at all.

I find this odd, as well. No one wants to admit that the term exists. Even today.

Same with the NSA. For years people called those who even mentioned NSA conspiracy

theorists. Now it's common knowledge that it exists. Same with the Bilderburgers.

How bout the arrogant guys watch the movie in it's entirety or dont bother commenting on THIS thread.

Wake me when you guys are done talkin about how educated you are and how watching a documentary on a topic no one will admit even exists is gullible .

I would imagine it would be forced. What our country is slowly becoming is the bitch for other countries. I could imagine this would play out in a bad way.

Crash the dollar, riots, etc. You can see where I'm going with this? I don't even want to type out the next steps.

How could the UN crash the USD?

How could the UN start riots in the US?

How can the UN force something?

You didn't answer anything, you gave suggestions without any explanation as to how it could be done.

Without a rational explanation you could suggest anything.

Tell me how they would actually make this happen.

How could the UN crash the USD?

How could the UN start riots in the US?

How can the UN force something?

You didn't answer anything, you gave suggestions without any explanation as to how it could be done.

Without a rational explanation you could suggest anything.

Tell me how they would actually make this happen.

Not the UN who crashes the dollar.

It's happening. Bogus bailouts, dollar devaluation, trillions owed to foreign nations, eradication of the middle class, military stretched too thin, etc.

One more event of terrorism in the U.S. and we're locked down.

Casek, to give an example, you can't just say "I'm going to fly to the moon". Because that's just a claim and anyone can make a claim about anything. For it to have any effect or stand up to scrutiny there has to be reasoning behind it.

Such as: "I'm going to fly to the moon. I'm going to kidnap three scientists from Kazakhstan, print some fake bonds to fund the project. My metallurgist friend and I will put together the craft designed by the kazaks and we will launch it from the Gobi desert next full moon."

That gives us some kind of basis of reality to work from, such as, "where will you buy the metal required for high temps without arousing suspicion? How will you transport the rocket from your mum's basement to Mongolia without anyone noticing?".

Without some kind of reasoning your claim cannot be proved or disproved. That means it cannot be entertained because any suggestion can be made without reasoning, rational or not.

watch the movie, stop derailing.

Go fuck yourself, do what I want. ;)

It's happening. Bogus bailouts, dollar devaluation, trillions owed to foreign nations, eradication of the middle class, military stretched too thin, etc.

One more event of terrorism in the U.S. and we're locked down.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with your original argument of the UN forming a new world order and forcing signatories to pay for developing nations. The US govt decides bail outs, I've already explained why US debt cannot be used against the US as a weapon and the US military has been deployed largely without a UN mandate.

All of the above has nothing to do with the Copenhagen accord creating a UN world government that forces states to pay money and can intervene in sovereign affairs.

That's what you posted, how will the UN force this to happen?

Can you explain how that will work?

Go fuck yourself, do what I want. ;)

But that has absolutely nothing to do with your original argument of the UN forming a new world order and forcing signatories to pay for developing nations. The US govt decides bail outs, I've already explained why US debt cannot be used against the US as a weapon and the US military has been deployed largely without a UN mandate.

All of the above has nothing to do with the Copenhagen accord creating a UN world government that forces states to pay money and can intervene in sovereign affairs.

That's what you posted, how will the UN force this to happen?

Can you explain how that will work?

Gonna answer both of your posts in this one.

First: When I answer with articles, quotes on video, etc. you say it's not enough. Now you're saying I'm not giving you enough by my own words. Who am I? No one. Who are

they quotes and articles I post coming from? World leaders.

Second: The UN is not forming global governance. They are being used to push it through.

I've said many times who the real leaders are. I don't need to go over it again. It gets old and very frustrating.

It's complicated to explain how this will happen. I wish I had better writing and researching skills so that I could explain it to you more precisely. I'll try my best to do so soon. It's going to take me some time to compile all of it and be concise enough to satisfy your questions.

Forgive my shortness. I've been over this a million times in real life and on the internet.

It's a little different trying to explain to someone who is as hard on me as you (/NH). I appreciate that, btw. It's a good exercise.

That's why I take the time to discuss my strategic stuff here.

It forces me to justify myself, back up arguments, research and put together clear and (sometimes) concise answers. Very good exercise, indeed.

PS, Twon, I'll hopefully get time to watch it tonight. Will probably take me a couple of days to get through it though as time is not on my side.

It forces me to justify myself, back up arguments, research and put together clear and (sometimes) concise answers. Very good exercise, indeed.

PS, Twon, I'll hopefully get time to watch it tonight. Will probably take me a couple of days to get through it though as time is not on my side.

yea, i'm waiting for you to watch the movie so we can have a real discussion here because i am 100% positive that your understanding of this topic isn't fully informed.

I'm surprised you're willing to sit down and feel like tearing your hair out for 2 hours just to entertain this guy.

I already went through that with Loose Change and most of Zeitgeist and heaven forbid I wanna try it again.

go for it.

This

How bout the arrogant guys watch the movie in it's entirety or dont bother commenting on THIS thread.

Wake me when you guys are done talkin about how educated you are and how watching a documentary on a topic no one will admit even exists is gullible .

no, this.