invisible empire

riffmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw it too..

don't see how anyone can say that the new world order isn't real, a conspiracy theory, fake, crazy, you're on drugs if you mention it, etc. when this documentary clearly shows all of these people talking about it and mentioning it.

i mean seriously, watch the documentary all the way through... yes 2 hours of your life, and debate it. i'm interested in having this debate.

• Like 1

saw it too..

don't see how anyone can say that the new world order isn't real, a conspiracy theory, fake, crazy, you're on drugs if you mention it, etc. when this documentary clearly shows all of these people talking about it and mentioning it.

i mean seriously, watch the documentary all the way through... yes 2 hours of your life, and debate it. i'm interested in having this debate.

It's been my view for a while that only conspiracy theorists DON'T believe in the new world order.

thats called blind ignorance.

"rather not learn something, because of another persons voice"

Movie was done VERY well. Because everyime one of these comes out, there's always someone making excuses as to why it's false, this movie leaves no room for the haters to squirm around.

• Like 1

Direct youtube link, full movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS8u8zzpkgQ

Watched it the other night. Bermas did an outstanding job on fact finding.

Started to watch it... don't know why, just want to be open minded and all that.

The Kevin Smith quote was taken completely out of context and made it seem like he took Loose Change seriously, which of course he didn't. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the flick.

Christo... I wouldn't bother, unless you are interested in the silly entertainment value of it.

In the first ten minutes:

Politicians use the phrase New World Order! Oh My! It must be true...

except that are using the phrase in an entirely different historical context than conspiracy theorists. Almost all of them are referring to post-Cold War balance of power changes.

Hitler was on the cover of Time magazine! With the implication that they were somehow supporting him. Seriously? Really? Do people believe this shit?