so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are different types of people. Some

live sheltered lives, a job, wife, family, kids

never do anything that can get them caught

up in or put in harms way. Then there are others

who shoot moves, hustle, live grimy, dwell in

the gutter, break laws and come into frequent

contact with drugs and drug people and sometimes

the police. You cant expect someone who fits the

first description to get it.

Highbrow doesn't understand lowbrow. Instead

they pass judgement.

:lol:

but still, just because all his posts in this thread are similar doesnt mean it isnt copy pasta. it just means its well done and elaborate.

the closest this is to being real is the dudes on vacation in peru, read this in the news and decided to fool us all. so if we see a pic with 12oz with some glue huffin peruvians in the background doesnt mean shit.

also, how does he have all these american clothes, dont facilities like this take all of your belongings and keep them locked away till your released? if he broke out how would he have them?

what im saying is, its probably unlikely that he found this somewhere else on the web and is copy and pasting it in here but its very likely hes making it up as he goes along. that would explain his uniform postings and the holes in the story.

what holes. only one i can find is he got no pics, everything else seems to corolate.

tre already said hes been inna similar place IN THE STATES. now take those similarites and apply them to some fucked up weird country and tell me what you come up with.

my guess is shit gets buckwild and downright weird.

This thread has turned into pure win. I remember when I was like 9 I used to sniff glue and get all kinds of high and hide in my neighbors bushes by myself. One time they left the curtains open and they started getting d&d going though crazy positions and shit kama sutra style. I was all messed up and I went to tell my mom what I saw. She gave me a concerned look and then told me, After love, after love, No matter how hard I try. You keep pushing me aside. And I can't break through. There's no talking to you. So sad that you're leaving. Takes time to believe it. But after all is said and done. You're going to be the lonely one, Ohh Oh

Do you believe in life after love. I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough, now. Do you believe in life after love. I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough, Now. What am I supposed to do. Sit around and wait for you. And I can't do that. There's no turning back. I need time to move on. I need love to feel strong. 'Cause I've had time to think it through. And maybe I'm too good for you Ohh Oh! Do you believe in life after love. I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough, now. Do you believe in life after love. I can feel something inside me say, I really don't think you're strong enough, Now. But I know that I'll get through this. 'Cause I know that I am strong. I don't need you anymore. Oh I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore. No I don't need you anymore.

As for what im going to do in Detroit... I got a job, actually a few jobs lined up.

I don't have the heart to tell him,

but it seems he has been out of Detroit for a minute....

:lol: Job in Detroit :lol:

4534068440_b97834b3cb_o.jpg

There's no future in it, homes.

• Like 1

the closest this is to being real is the dudes on vacation in peru

He decides to drop some thread like this on Ch0 having not been a part of 12oz or online for the last couple of years.

He said "I had a feeling that this shit would happen so i went to the American Embassy last week and told them where i was staying and my families information in the case of this shit. So now i dont have a passport. I dont think you can enter the embassy without a passport."

If he went to the embassy without a passport he would know he can enter it without a passport. So he didn't go there or this story is complete bullshit.

I might be wrong but wasn't everyone on 12oz forced to change their passwords or lose their accounts over the last couple of years? If he was locked up in some rehab with no access to the internet or anything how the fuck did he change his password?

How the fuck does his boy have a video of them beating the fuck out of someone all of a sudden? Though his idea of selling it to the media to get paid is some straight junkie pipe dream so maybe he is actually a junkie.

Story is straight bullshit, but I will give credit for it being one of the more interesting threads on 12oz recently. :lol:

SO WAIT, YOU'RE STRANDED IN PERU, NO PASSPORT OR ANYTHING TO GET HOME. BUT SOMEONE IS WIRING MONEY, WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO SPEND ON HOES AND ALCOHOL? THEN FOR SOME REASON YOUR FRIEND IS WITH YOU AND HAS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF ALL THIS? WHAT WAS HE DOING THIS WHOLE TIME? PLAYING WITH THE ROCK THROWING STREET VERMIN? WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE MEDIA YOU WILL BE TELLING?

LOL HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD IS GOLDEN!

At first i was kinda thinking the story was legit, dude had a nice story nice background info the whole thing seemed pretty good. (in the first post)

he fucked up posting more than once though and i LOL'D at COS, getting all mad (or UMAD, for you faggots that are retarded) over people calling bullshit...

but like gasface said you cant ahve dual citizenship, and like swindle said, why the fuck would you be spending money on clothes hoes and booze when youre supposedly on the run in a foriegn country, also i might add how is it running when youre in a hotel and the embassy knows whee you are. Dont you think they would have found him by now if they were really looking that hard?

this isprobably just some made up story, or some junkie trip that got outta hand...and i dont care shti was hillarious!

rinsobea.jpg.353f3a6ed4c08da2c78f056cd2108db9.jpg

Some of you are really ridiculous. I dont know where your getting your info from but in Peru you can have dual citizenship. The US also allows you dual citizenship. I know because i have both citizenships. Im not going to look it up right now but im sure someone can find proof of this on the internet and verify.

Now about the video. A friend of mine also has the new ipod nano which has a videocamera. An ipod nano is pretty small. You can record videos fairly easily without being seen. It fits into the palm of you hand. The program in this center is 14 months. When you have a certain amount of time they let you go out for a day. Then you get to leave every two weeks until the last two months where you leave every week for numerous days. All of this depends on your behavior of course.So the friend with the video is still in the center. Hes been there for over 12 months. He has been in his home for the last few days.

So he told me he tried to email methe video but the file is too large. So he put it on youtube. It uploaded as a private video and i need to email him my youtube username so he can put me on the list of people who are able to view the video. Really i want him to just make it a public video so that i can show more people.

At this point i dont know if im worrying too much about my situation. Its really not that complicated. I pick up my passport with a police officer or some sort of official from the embassy and i take my flight sunday as scheduled also accompanied to the airport with a police officer. I just need to be extra careful about the way i handle this whole thing.

I dont know if i wrote this before but here your family can go to a lawyer and take away all your rights for being an addict. You cant own anything, no properties, you cant work, you cant do shit without your families permission. This is the thing that worries me. If a family goes to a lawyer and they write these papers up, all this shit becomes legal. If my family did this, they could actually go to the airport kidnap me and show the police the papers. Me being a Peruvian citizen, i could do nothing about it because its legal in this country. As an American citizen they dont have the right to do that shit to me. Thats where i need the help of the embassy.

Now i just read through a whole bunch of posts talking about this shit being fake and that i have holes in my story. Find me a hole in my story. Everything i wrote is one hundred percent legit. I have no reason to lie on the internet. Ive been coming to this site since something like 2001 or 2002. Ive had a nother username but i never really posted much. Usually i come here to look at the pictures and from time to time read through some of the shit in ch.0. I dont post unless im extremely drunk or i feel like i have something worthy of posting. This thread will be alot better with some video and pictures but the reality is i dont have any pictures right now and the videos will be on their way soon. Im going to see if i can get a video of the school kids going crazy today.

Now to all the people talking about me being a waste of space, or a junky, and that i should die..fuck you. Its easy to judge a person for having a drug addiction but really you dont know me, you dont know what kinds of things ive been through. Of course i obviously have a problem with the way i chose to deal with my problems. I know that. Im trying to get through it. But like i said, im not a fucking priest. People make mistakes. Some make more than others.

And why am i spending money on alcohol and hoes. Because im in fucking Peru. You can get a pint of rum here for five soles. One dollar is 282 soles. Do the math. Theres strip clubs and brothels everywhere. They got clubs everywhere in this city. Lima is a huge city. Theres more people in Lima than in New York City. The average age is 13 from what i hear. Theres beautiful girls EVERYWHERE. The girls love guys that live in the united states. They try to get you to fall in love with them so that they can get their papers. Either that or rob you. Look theres so much wild shit going on here that i cant just fucking stay in my hotel room all day.

I just read a story about that boat above. They got that fucker back upright. It was full of Mazda's.

yea, the funny thing is when it got to its destination the korean (or whatever country it was) beliefs led them to think the cars that almost died were jinxed so they destroyed every single fucking car on that boat.

and also, if your a citizen of america and peru, wouldnt you be able to say "woa, i dont think so" if your family went to a lawyer and got those papers?