so im on the run in a foreign country..

A1 Yola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i just typed another huge as post and somehow it got fucked up. Basically my boy has a video of them beating the shit out of someone trying to escape. I am about to go retrieve this shit. I know of a famous model who was miss peru im not sure what year, who has her father in the center. He is literally going blind for some problem he has with his eyes and they dont give a fuck.

Im going to sell this video and information to a popular gossip news show here and they are going to go to the center and videotape everything for sure. After that the police willl procede to shut that shit down. I will record the program and the video of the abuse and everything else i think you all will find entertaining.

Well this is going to be fucking great. They are going to shut this place down, im going to get paid, and im going to be laughing my ass all the way back to detroit.:lol:

Ok so i'm still confused on what the issue is? So is the problem you are in lima without a passport? or the problem is that your family is gonna have some crazy rehab spot try to kidnap you?

If its the first problem no big deal, not thread worthy, and just go hit up the embassy and get a new passport, and they will even pay for your ticket back to the U.S. Just expect to be badly in debt over that shit,

If its that your family is gonna have you kidnapped, you said you got a razor, use that shit and slice some fucks throat if he tries to grab you up. If the razor isn't enough go get a better weapon, like a machete, build a zip gun, or just go find someone who will sell you a 9mm.

I can believe that you are stuck in Lima with no passport and no cash. Shit happens, passports get lost, people get stuck places. I really find this shit about some rehab where

"they force you to sit in a chair stairing at a wall for up to one month"

And the other shit you mentioned hard to believe. Are you some little kid? I still don't see how you could end up at some fucked up rehab like this, and if you did why you didn't just murk someone and burn the place down or something. Unless you wanted to be there, in which case they didn't force you to sit in a chair or anything like that you wanted to do it.

On another note if your family actually did have you locked up in some spot like that you need to do something. You are worried about your family getting locked for kidnapping? You need to go handle your business like a man, and torture and kill everyone in your family who was involved. Also if this rehab is as fucked as you make it sound why the fuck are you going to let this place continue to exist? The minute I was out I would have burned that fucking spot to the ground with everyone inside it, then caught a flight and killed any of my family who was involved in sending me there.

I really think you got some unfinished business with your grandfather and your uncle. I would go get a chainsaw and roll by the crib. Stick the chainsaw in a gym bag and roll back by telling them you think you want to talk to them about going back to the rehab, then when they aren't expecting it pull out the chainsaw and hack them into pieces for sending you there in the first place. Take flicks and post them on 12oz and send them to the rest of your family with notes saying you're next. Then you need to go burn this spot down with a bunch of napalm and kill everyone who works there and is in rehab there. Take lots more pictures to post on 12oz.

Haha you wouldn't do shit, Rambo.

wow i just typed another huge as post and somehow it got fucked up. Basically my boy has a video of them beating the shit out of someone trying to escape. I am about to go retrieve this shit. I know of a famous model who was miss peru im not sure what year, who has her father in the center. He is literally going blind for some problem he has with his eyes and they dont give a fuck.

Im going to sell this video and information to a popular gossip news show here and they are going to go to the center and videotape everything for sure. After that the police willl procede to shut that shit down. I will record the program and the video of the abuse and everything else i think you all will find entertaining.

Well this is going to be fucking great. They are going to shut this place down, im going to get paid, and im going to be laughing my ass all the way back to detroit.:lol:

uhhhh.

gee, you dont sound like a crackhead at all guy.

CURED!

• Like 1

ive seen locked up abroad.

it occurs to me. The rest of the world

doesn't like Americans much. Being

is prison period is a bad deal but being

an American in a foreign prison. You

probably get fucked with worse than the

pedophiles. Especially if you white

I went through a similar program in high school, except itwas in America. It was totally illegal and I had to run away even tho I was 18

I've seen people have to sit in a corner for 6 months plus. The parental manipulation too, I've been thru it... The place I went to was shut down my the state of mass for Hunan rice violations, they tried to move campus to mexico so I believe this would exist there

we should take up a paypal donation for this guy

A1 Yola IS KANDYBAH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THIS!

Become a snakehead and smuggle Chinese people into the country?

Become a Chinese and smuggle snakehead into the country

Become a country and smuggle Chinese people into the snakehead?

AWESOME!

ive seen locked up abroad.

it occurs to me. The rest of the world

doesn't like Americans much. Being

is prison period is a bad deal but being

an American in a foreign prison. You

probably get fucked with worse than the

pedophiles. Especially if you white

TV is not all factual.

we should take up a paypal donation for this guy

No we shouldn't.

your seriously spending the money that you have on booze sluts and new clothes? your a fucking retard. you shoulda saved that shit for a plane ticket and spent as little as possible untill you get a passport. walking around in peru with fuckin air force ones ones?? come on son.

this.