Synthetic w33d, br0.

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,yeah,yeah!!!!

You're laughing at me for smoking Mids!! when you came here saying it don't work for you so now you smoke spice.

Now you call my weed bad, :lol: :lol: :lol: My weed works faggot.

The fuck outta here!!!

Wrong...Im smokin' k2 cuz I cant smoke. If I could smoke herb I would smoke good weed not mids..

yea i doubt it will be completely, grow it in your front yard, smoke it at daycare legal but i believe it will become much easier to smoke and the punishments more like "smoking non tobacco in public" as you can get a contact high from weed but not cigs. i guess one day it will get to where you can buy it at gas stations. thats what im hoping for atleast

i believe it will become much easier to smoke and the punishments more like "smoking non tobacco in public" as you can get a contact high from weed but not cigs.

Just cancer, but that's cool because it's your choice to smoke cigarettes. Weed is forced on people by evil drug dealers to make them want to step up to crack. :lol:

On another tip bout the certo or surjel, I'm going on a year and couple months on papers now and been doing that shit since started, iv read on how and why it works, but I think its jus all the water you have to drown your self with that really works and I also quit two weeks before testing. Who knows they also gave me a hair test few months back that I had supposed passed. Doesn't make sense! Any one care to explain or similar stories, tips for other heads jus trying to get by.

im from ireland and because of this spice, incents shit the headshops are being shut down.

the government are insisting that these shops be shut down because there aint shit the Gardai (cops) can do. they've tried confiscation but once the shops given you a receipt your legally in possession of a tobaco substitute.

ive only smoked this shit one or twice, the most smoked one here is Bonzai? It smells tastey like cake mix or something but has a real nasty taste like ink or something stale?. i really doubt its the same grade shit as you mentioned the marines having but even then i got high on it, mainly because these things are just built up with thousands upon thousands of chemicals the shits deadly but its better than being arrested for carrying some bud.

i been smoking green for 18yrs and i just tried some jwh last month. i dont like it at all. wouldnt smoke it again. its not like weed. it just made me feel like i took some nyquil. i've also heard stories of terrible side effects such as insomnia and withdrawal symptoms. thumbs down.