Synthetic w33d, br0.

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote this out in the Sobriety thread and then realized this thread and am still posting it here anyways.

FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO BE SOBER BUT HAVE TOO...

There's legal weed called k2 that I have used a lot now and When I heard "legal weed" and then actually got high I was in shock haha. There's all different types and every one I have tried has got me smacked as shit. Its like synthetic weed, that's the only way to explain it. It has really similar chemical properties to weed from what I've read and heard. A few people I know say its like the difference between H n oxy...I wouldn't know..fuck H. Like 90 percent the same to herb...They sell it at a Head shop near me.

But here's a link if u cant smoke or wanna check it out if u havent heard of it.

Link: http://www.k2-incense.com/

k2_marijuana_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

I haven't been on Ch0 very much for a while so I dunno if someone already brought it up but I swear by it.

I would rather smoke this shit than some fuckin' mids....at least this will get me high...

id have to agree.

even still knowing it fucks you up in the long run.

and all yall are hatin on this (and i am too sorta) but even with the crackheadedness, it gives one of the best body highs ive ever felt. but then again, my buddy on probation doesnt get a body high at all but gets an insane head high. so i guess it varies per person.

and lol at bulk k2 http://www.alibaba.com/product/us110037869-110318577-0/K2_Citron.html

:lol: :lol:

You would rather smoke spice than mids?

Uhmmm ok!!

I get whats funny...Mids does not even work for me anymore. And its not like you can even say mids tastes better...It tastes like a fuckin' moldy asshole. At least this "spice" makes me feel somethin'.

I always thought khat was like bud, but after reading this:

"Qat consumption induces mild euphoria and excitement. A meta-analysis in The Lancet has stated that qat creates a pleasuring effect to the same degree as ecstasy. Individuals become very talkative under the influence of the drug and may appear to be unrealistic and emotionally unstable. Qat can induce manic behaviors and hyperactivity."

I want some fucking khat haha

i first heard about khat back in 2003 when i was taking a cultural anthropolgy class, and the teacher was talking about how she traveled to yemen and everyone was chewing it.

yeah, she made it sound like people get all lazy and dont want to do much...like weed.

but i guess not.

It's amazing how the DEA describes everything pretty much the same way. It's like listening to somebody's ultra right wing grandmother talk about the evils of marijuana and how terrorists and the vietcong introduced it to the world to spread communism and destroy Jesus.

I get whats funny...Mids does not even work for me anymore. And its not like you can even say mids tastes better...It tastes like a fuckin' moldy asshole. At least this "spice" makes me feel somethin'.

Nigga shut up!!!!

I been smoking regs, mids, and the best of the best for the last 10 years daily.

DAILY!!!!!

AND I STILL GET HIGH DAILY YOU FUCKTARD, don't tell me mids don't do it for you anymore, but spice gets you ripped. Like I said you can't bullshit a bullshitter, these niggas smoking this shit cause they fags or on probabtion, not because mids taste like assholes and dont get them high anymore.

The internet won't hate you for disagreeing!!

• Like 1

Nigga shut up!!!!

I been smoking regs, mids, and the best of the best for the last 10 years daily.

DAILY!!!!!

AND I STILL GET HIGH DAILY YOU FUCKTARD, don't tell me mids don't do it for you anymore, but spice gets you ripped. Like I said you can't bullshit a bullshitter, these niggas smoking this shit cause they fags or on probabtion, not because mids taste like assholes and dont get them high anymore.

The internet won't hate you for disagreeing!!

Good for you dude,smoke all the mids you want....:lol: My fuck mids statement still stands. And your right if I could smoke I would smoke weed....But good weed not your tree stump bullshit mids...

Good for you dude,smoke all the mids you want....:lol: My fuck mids statement still stands. And your right if I could smoke I would smoke weed....But good weed not your tree stump bullshit mids...

Yeah,yeah,yeah!!!!

You're laughing at me for smoking Mids!! when you came here saying it don't work for you so now you smoke spice.

Now you call my weed bad, :lol: :lol: :lol: My weed works faggot.

The fuck outta here!!!