Synthetic w33d, br0.

forsit

Whatevers clever my broseph, as long as that purple is some sizurp and aint no Kush.

My commanding officer is such a dick about that kind of stuff.

I don't know what I even joined this military shit for anymore, it's not like I enjoy weed or being successful.

I might as well stayed civilian since I like getting all fucked up mad hardcore on fake shit n shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got a gram of twh 018 in the mail. ordered it on kind of a lark. but now that ive read up on it after the fact, theres no fucking way im smoking this shit raw. way to easy to use too much. and making a batch of spice sounds like a science experiment which is too much work for me. whoops.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/30/frightening-new-drug-becoming-concern-in-athletics/

Frightening new drug becoming concern in athletics

BY DOUG TUCKER, AP SPORTS WRITER

FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010 AT 9 P.M.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The company that does drug testing for the NFL, NCAA and more than 100 U.S. schools is coming up with a way to detect a troubling new synthetic substance that mimics the effects of marijuana and is so far legal in 49 states.

The lab-made drug known as K2, King Krypto and Spice, among other names, is well known in Europe and authorities say it's been banned in countries including Germany, Russia, Sweden and England.

It began showing up in the United States only about six months ago, federal authorities say, and Kansas outlawed it in March. A ban at the federal level could take months, if not years.

The DEA said the drug is made primarily abroad, in Europe and China, and Scalzo said K2 was developed in laboratory experiments in the mid-90s as scientists sought ways to restore the appetite of emaciated chemotherapy patients.

[/size]

from the AP. probably gonna be illegal in more states soon.

hey BOATS, if pot gets legalized in ca in november will you guys be able to smoke it?

nope because it will still be illegal federally.

Even if sometime in the future, it becomes legal federally, my employer won't allow it and would still test for it.

sooo uh, hate to bump an old thread... but ive been smokign this every single day for the past week (ive been getting it for free, im the only person who will smoke it with my friend who just got probation) and its been feeling like bugs are crawling all over my body, i still feel a body high HOURS (like the next day) after i smoke and its not a good body high. this shit is terrible for you. do not smoke it.

nah, im flushing my fucking system. 3 gallons water today, 37 miles on the road bike and one and a half miles running

and what we smoke is about 27 for 4 grams, considering the high it gives once you have smoked it a few times its worth it (if you look past the side effects, the dangers and all the other bad things)

YOURE GONNA DIE FOOL

WHY YALL TRYNA GET HIGH OFF JUST ANYTHING YOU CAN BURN?

IF YOURE DUMB FRIEND WANTS TO SMOKE SOME CRAZY UNREGULATED INCENSE LET HIM BUG OUT DOLO.

YOU GOT SOME CHINAMAN SHOVIN ALL KINDSA SHIT IN A BAG AND SELLING IT TO YOU FOR 30 DOLLARS A G.

I been hearing about spice!!

I stay lifted,but I don't fucks with it!!!