HICCUPS PISS ME OFF

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Doesn't always work but still worth a try:

drink water upside down. Stand up and instead of tipping the glass toward you resting on you bottom lip tip it away from you resting on your top lip. Means you have to bend over forward very awkwardly to do it but it works about 50% of the time fo me.

Other than that, expand your diaphragm. Breathe in as deep as you can trying to stretch your rib cage out as far as you possibly can. Hold for a good while and repeat a couple of times. Works more often the drinking upside down.

/white hot hate of hiccups

OK, SO I GOT RID OF THE HICCUPS, MY DRUNK ASS LAID OFF THE SIDE OF MY BED SO I WAS HALF UPSIDE DOWN, I DRANK A SHIT TON OF WATER BEFORE, I HELD MY ARMS OUT LIKE PUSSY JESUS, AND INHALED A BUNCH HELD IT FOR 60 SECONDS, EXHALED AND THEY WERE GONE.

IM SAYING THESE WERE LIKE THE WORST HICCUPS EVER, NOT LETTING UP FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS FOR LIKE AN HOUR, THANK GOD

BAD NEWS WAS I LOST MY PHONE IN THE PROCESS AND HAD TO HAVE PEOPLE CALL IT TILL IFOUND IT UNDER MY BED

NOT ONLY THIS, MY GIRL BOUGHT ME 3 T'S AND A BUTTON UP AND A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS, FOR NO REASON, AWESOME GF ONER, MANUTE IS AWESOME

SHIT ROACH

PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU

DELETE THIS THREAD ITS USELESS

I TOLD ABOUT 20 PEOPLE HOW I WANTED MY FUNERAL TO BE TONIGHT AND FIGURED 12OZ WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO DOCUMENT THIS IN CASE ITS SOONER THAN LATER

K

IF I DIE RICH

FIRST THINGS FIRST I WANT MY DEAD PALE BLUE FACED CORPSE OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE WAKE, ANDI WANT TWO OF THE BIGGEST SLAM PIG WHORES BLOWING OFF MY COCK IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND I WANT EM TO PRETEND THEY LOVE IT. THEN I WANT MY BODY PUSHED OUT ON A RAFT RIGGED WITH EXPLOSIVES INTO THE OCEAN WHILE THE FUNERAL WATCHES ON A CLIFF SORT OF THING

THEN I WANT SLAYER TO PERFORM LIVE

LISTEN TO THAT

PLAY IT

WHILE THIS DUDE IS DOING THE OPENING SCREAM I WANT MY BODY BLOWN INTO PIECES AND FLYING INTO A CROWD OF ASSHOLES AND A MOSH GOING ON WHILE PIECES OF MY BODY HIT PEOPLE IN THE FACE

FUCK YEAH DUDE

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE WASTED

FREE BOOZE AT MY FUNERAL IF I DIE RICH MOTHER FUCKERS, BE THERE

Doesn't always work but still worth a try:

drink water upside down. Stand up and instead of tipping the glass toward you resting on you bottom lip tip it away from you resting on your top lip. Means you have to bend over forward very awkwardly to do it but it works about 50% of the time fo me.

Other than that, expand your diaphragm. Breathe in as deep as you can trying to stretch your rib cage out as far as you possibly can. Hold for a good while and repeat a couple of times. Works more often the drinking upside down.

this is also christo's hook hanging pregame regime.

gaze02.jpg.3a6ac3f97ea32f753cf82714e524b42c.jpg

IM SAYING THESE WERE LIKE THE WORST HICCUPS EVER, NOT LETTING UP FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS FOR LIKE AN HOUR, THANK GOD

Hey, WTF did God have to do with it?!

Here's another tip, if you eve get the stage fright whilst trying to piss just do a Homer Simpson. Picture him after a big meal where he un-does his belt and lets his guts flop out. Do this, look like a slob and the appropriate muscles will relax and the pee will flow.

Chisto, spillin life's secrets to the Ounce.

from what i remember my dad telling me after getting mad hammered and then having the hiccups all night,the best way to deal with hiccups is the paper bag technique...something to do with lack of carbon dioxide or someshit.i cant remember.but the bag thing totally works probably..

I'm hung over as fuck. Last night some fat drunk ghetto talking slob girl was being gross and shitty all night and was yelling "write ma name write ma name" while people were catching tags on a table, so I wrote a huge CUNT right in the middle. of it, and spit on the floor.

SHIT SHOW ENSUED