Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

Man intentionally vomits on guy & daughter during phillies game

53335707.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A New Jersey man was jailed after he intentionally vomited on an off-duty police captain and his 11-year-old daughter in the stands during a Phillies game, police said.

Matthew Clemmens, 21, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was charged with assault, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and related offenses for the incident at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game. He was being held Friday on $36,000 bail.

Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion of Clemmens' was kicked out for unruly behavior, police said.

Clemmens retaliated by vomiting on Michael Vangelo, an off-duty Easton police captain, and his daughter, Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore said.

"It was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever seen," Vangelo said Friday. "He has two fingers down his throat, he lunges forward and vomits on myself and my 11-year-old."

Vangelo said he tried to push his children safely behind him, and Clemmens punched him in the face. Four or five fans in the next section rushed to help, Vangelo said. They held him until police arrived — someone punching Clemmens in the face as he tried to break free — and an officer was also hit with vomit, Vanore said.

Clemmens' listed phone number is disconnected.

I was about to say this dude is a dumbass, I mean look at him hahaha.

But at least he puked on a cop and you're supposed to be unruly at a Phillies game.

what a sick fuck, vomiting on a 11 year old girl?? wtf is wrong with people. if i saw that happen i would have fucked this guys day up..fuckin scum bag....everyone in south jersey is a fuckin ignorant piece of white trash, this just goes to prove it

Whether or not it's fucked up, this had me dying laughing:

"It was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever seen," Vangelo said Friday. "He has two fingers down his throat, he lunges forward and vomits on myself and my 11-year-old."

the story just made me laugh

NJ, a cop, phillies game, intentional vomiting.

the dude is so gross. inside and out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now