GO BUST A METH LAB YOU PUSSYS.

armand hammer

Potheads are such useless pieces of shit. At least crack/dope fiends are out all day trying to hustle ways to support their habit, doing something with themselves

I'm no pot head but a lot of my mates that I grew up with are and they have good families, run their own businesses and have proper lives, like the vast majority of smokers I know.

I'm tipping that it's the opposite with meth...

Edit: to above poster, peanut kid. do many people in the US use youku and tudou? It's because of those websites that Blockbuste could never expand in to China.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: to above poster, peanut kid. do many people in the US use youku and tudou? It's because of those websites that Blockbuste could never expand in to China.

i dont really know, i cant go to the actual site b/c its all in japanese or chinese or whatever that is, i get it as a like thru this site, http://www.movies-links.tv/release_date/ , whch is great for finding movies, new and old, check it out...

youku is Chinese but you can still search for english titles in there.

post a screen shot of the page if you have any difficulties with it and I'll tell you which one is play, movie not available and the basic stuff so you and others can use the site.

there is another one called tudou wang (potato net). wiki it and you can find the link on that page. Use that too, it's the same as youku.

marc emery's in thurrr... Vancouver sonnn.

the dude and yours truly during the olympics a few weeks ago:

DSC02459-1.jpg

ps, it aint no thing to bump into him round here. hes always around his shop and we have multiple mutal friends including his accountant whos an american broad from boston whom had her house raided by the DEA and computers seized.

havnt seen that super high me movie but ive seen a movie about weed and marc emery was in most of it. seems like a pretty chill bro. id recommend it more than superhigh me. youtube it you'll find it

Potheads are such useless pieces of shit. At least crack/dope fiends are out all day trying to hustle ways to support their habit, doing something with themselves

the people who are pieces of shit are pieces of shit, the pot is not the cause for this but merely a symptom.

there are three types of smokers.

1. people who smoke weed to get high and get fucked up (these are the same people that will huff paint if presented the opportunity)

2. people who use marijuana to relax or for their creative purpose as it applies to their career or hobby

3. sick and dying people using marijuana for medicine.

im willing to bet that rhode island has a lot of useless pieces of shit anyways, regardless of the pot.

oh yea, the movie sucked. wasn't impressed at all by B-grade stoner comedy.

Brilliant idea!

I was just talking about a show that is simply an empty room filled with 5 or 6 heroin addicts.

The room only has a hole in the middle and a pulley system that lowers a single shot of heroin day by day untill the last junkiw living gets to have his hit.

that would be a wild show.

? if watching a bunch of scumbags nod is your idea of wild i guess.

tweakers would be a lot more fun to watch. Get a bunch of junkies

in a room and supply them with dope they might not even acknowledge

each other. Probably just sit around with stupid grins on they

faces staring at their feet