GO BUST A METH LAB YOU PUSSYS.

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's plenty of grown men that smoke everyday that live fully normal, complete lives.

So this guy is an idiot if he can't.

Also where's the meth, now that would be a groundbreaking film. Take a guy that's never fucked with it and put him on a 30 day binge. film the whole thing.

Better yet, set up a Big Brother type house and format with a group of people. Cameras in every room and watch the epicness unfold.

Seriously that would be amazing to watch the conversations, actions, plotting, scheming, fucking all of it.

It would be a great look into what lifes potentials really are and the acheivments the human mind is capable of.

Create "immunity" amidst one cast member being voted off per week. Rewards.

All of it.

I'm willing to predict at least one female member gets impregnated, one cast member gets killed, 7 have nervous breakdowns and one reigns supreme getting crowned the game master.

Also where's the meth, now that would be a groundbreaking film. Take a guy that's never fucked with it and put him on a 30 day binge. film the whole thing.

Better yet, set up a Big Brother type house and format with a group of people. Cameras in every room and watch the epicness unfold.

Brilliant idea!

I was just talking about a show that is simply an empty room filled with 5 or 6 heroin addicts.

The room only has a hole in the middle and a pulley system that lowers a single shot of heroin day by day untill the last junkiw living gets to have his hit.

that would be a wild show.

marc emery's in thurrr... Vancouver sonnn.

the dude and yours truly during the olympics a few weeks ago:

DSC02459-1.jpg

ps, it aint no thing to bump into him round here. hes always around his shop and we have multiple mutal friends including his accountant whos an american broad from boston whom had her house raided by the DEA and computers seized.

fuck you anti pot laws your based on bullshit.

A well thought out and articulated argument

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Potheads are such useless pieces of shit. At least crack/dope fiends are out all day trying to hustle ways to support their habit, doing something with themselves

What? This is the first time I've ever, in my entire life, heard anyone say that a crackhead is better than a pothead. Are you dusted? Everybody I know that smokes weed can support their habit quite easily. That "hustling" you are talking about crackheads doing is usually at someone else's expense. AKA theft, robbery, prostitution, etc...

Hustle is a word that is used too liberally nowadays to cover up the fact that people are doing shady shit to get money.

Crackheads>weed smokers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

There's plenty of grown men that smoke everyday that live fully normal, complete lives.

So this guy is an idiot if he can't.

Seriously that would be amazing to watch the conversations, actions, plotting, scheming, fucking all of it.

It would be a great look into what lifes potentials really are and the acheivments the human mind is capable of.

Create "immunity" amidst one cast member being voted off per week. Rewards.

All of it.

I'm willing to predict at least one female member gets impregnated, one cast member gets killed, 7 have nervous breakdowns and one reigns supreme getting crowned the game master.

I predict someone makes a magazine collage for the entire day while licking their lips.

hahah

shit would be nuts!!

reality tv definitely needs more meth.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIxODcxMTY=.html

heres a full version, i think its kinda annoying to keep having to watch part by part, this way u can kick back and watch the whole thing. I dont smoke weed, but i found this documentary to be pretty interesting, and funny. kinda old but ive never seen anything mentioned about it in here. i meant to watch this shit awhile ago, thanks for the reminder.