/b has a soul (sorta)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats anon?.... anonymous?

whats B supposed to stand for?

OP?

COD... cash on delivery?

fuck some 4chan.

I hold this shit with the same high regard as juggalos. the flu, and running out of cigarettes

I hold it in the same regard as AIDS and cancer but it's nice to see pedophiles doing something nice for other pedophiles. Kinda warms the heart (like cancer might).

I hope the cc was stolen.

• Like 1

hey guys...its your friend hopeless.as you may have gathered from my previous posts on this board i am indeed quite poor.just this last week infact both our water and A/C was turned off.i have had to sneak out at night and use the neighbors waterhose just to take a bath.this whole week ive eaten nothing but cereal and old poptarts that have been sitting ontop of fridge for who knows how long..im currently sleeping on a half empty air matress and cant afford the batteries to pump in more air.my neck hurts like crazy from sleeping on the damn thing because as you can imagine i get no neck support with a half inflated matress.so if any of you could please find it in your heart to let a nigga hold a 20 or something so i can go to the store and get some ramen or something that would be most appreciated.

maybe one of you can even pay my car note...ive been getting a little behind on that too..

yours truly,

.hopeless.