/b has a soul (sorta)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate a huge, awesome burger, a bag of chips (hot ones), am half way through a hell of a ceasar salad with chicken and have a slice of key lime pie and a bottle of Ballantines to get through yet.

Gonna kick back on the lounge in front of the window over looking the city and fall asleep watching more of my 10 part PBS series on the American Civil War.

Actually just the way I feel like spending my friday night whilst Monkey Girl is out of town. Wanted to share that with some one, here seemed as good a place as any.

PS, sorry about the Garuda pic, mate. rip

• Like 1

I just ate a huge, awesome burger, a bag of chips (hot ones), am half way through a hell of a ceasar salad with chicken and have a slice of key lime pie and a bottle of Ballantines to get through yet.

Gonna kick back on the lounge in front of the window over looking the city and fall asleep watching more of my 10 part PBS series on the American Civil War.

Actually just the way I feel like spending my friday night whilst Monkey Girl is out of town. Wanted to share that with some one, here seemed as good a place as any.

PS, sorry about the Garuda pic, mate. rip

You fat lazy Amer....wait.....

regardless if this is a man...asking for THAT kind of help is lazy. i think it would take more pride to ask for money than to get on the corner and hustle.....OR...

learn how to suck-a-dick...(man or not)...someone out there is willing to pay.

Ah, no, sorry.

I'd beg from children before I ate cock snot for cash.