Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JUST THE TIP

HEY EUROPE PEOPLE. FUCK YOUR VOLCANOS

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/17/world/europe/17ash.html

16ashspan-cnd-articleLarge.jpg

So, whats the deal? Did this effect you? How bad is it right now?

Im supposed to be flying to Amsterdam on monday for the beginning of my 2010 tatzap/liquor/trannyfest tour, if this messes with my plans, im going to wig the fuck out.

PS:

2010 is the 400th anniversary of Caravaggio's death. A grip of museums worked together to get ~25 of his works at one location in Rome and the showing is going on right now. If youre anywhere near Rome, youd be fucking insane to miss it. Hell, even if youre far away, youd be nuts to miss it.

- JTT/Dow

PS:

2010 is the 400th anniversary of Caravaggio's death. A grip of museums worked together to get ~25 of his works at one location in Rome and the showing is going on right now. If youre anywhere near Rome, youd be fucking insane to miss it. Hell, even if youre far away, youd be nuts to miss it.

- JTT/Dow

fuck this shit. FUCK IT IN THE ASSHOLE.

how long is this going on?

• Like 1

some scientist were saying if this blows a certain way this could cause America to have a four year long winter. this volcano caused something like that in europe the last time it erupted. the last two times this volcano erupted it erupted for like several months. mixed thoughts oner.

Personally I hope it does just that. Ample swell for several years and I won't have to hibernate all summer long. I could give a fuck either way. I'm going camping and I brought all my gear.

Polar bear oner.

several friends havn't been able to fly because of this..

doesn't seem like most people will get compensation either. Should of got volcano insurance!

79641_512x288_generated__hoHmSQALxEeBGyoijnTkiA.jpg

• Like 1

UK airspace was closed for pretty much all of yesterday, and im not sure if its reopened yet. my parents were meant to be going to turkey but decided to cancel it when they heard.

its also apparantly harmless to humans, it just doesnt like jet engines...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now