Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

ZEN VS TOUCH

so yes i did search for these types of threads but im looking for hands on experience. so i got a mate that works at a place and can acquire certain things from certain boxes and what not. so im used to an ipod for mp3 player never really known any others to say anything.i got a decent pair of sennheiser pxc 450s and ive noticed that when i plug it into my phone the shits amazing but with the ipod its so so ..

so heres the question if you have an ipod touch or have had one whats your views?

ipod-touch-32gb.jpg

and same for either creative zen or any zune people out there what do you think?

Creative-Zen-X-Fi2_1.jpg

not sure but this is the latest zune ish i could find.

zunehd2-thumb-640xauto-4511.jpg

also if you got recommendations for headphones and other shit feel free.

i have a first gen 30gb zune, when i upgrade, it will be to a

zune hd. the size is nice, plus you get the benefit of HD radio

i use the zenx2 myself. I like it a lot.

You also never have to worry about hooking it up to a different computer and completely wiping it clean.

The touch you can have apps and shit on though right? So I guess it really boils down to what you want to use this device for.

I have been a fan of Creative products for a minute. But they are usually behind the curve on shit yet when released is usually pretty good shit. They need to market their shit more.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now