When 3-D TV is released, think it will it make BluRay obsolete?

4x4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know 3DTV was an option yet, but I have noticed it's the new thing with movies lately. I don't mind it, it makes most movies better, especially if you're on drugs.

That said, I don't even have a Blu Ray player yet. I was gonna buy one the other day, but decided I might as well just get a PS3 instead so I can watch Blu Ray and play NBA Live on my own, without having to go to my boy's crib.

I hate videogames, but damnit do I love NBA Live.

I didn't even know 3DTV was an option yet, but I have noticed it's the new thing with movies lately. I don't mind it, it makes most movies better, especially if you're on drugs.

That said, I don't even have a Blu Ray player yet. I was gonna buy one the other day, but decided I might as well just get a PS3 instead so I can watch Blu Ray and play NBA Live on my own, without having to go to my boy's crib.

I hate videogames, but damnit do I love NBA Live.

I don't think I've ever seen you play a video game, ever ha

You need to play something where you can shoot people, I'm telling you, it's LOLZ

93.jpg.e2a6d799937de55aae28fa704dc5c7d8.jpg

yeah, the 3d tv's are blurry without the glasses.

i dont like 3d, but i definitely see how it could be a step in the right direction towards some straight up projected hologram shit. I just wish we could skip this step, because 3d is fucking stupid.

"OH MY GOD, THE LEAF IS SO CLOSE TO MY FACE RIGHT NOW!"

Fuck 3d call me when you can make a bezel less tv.

look into commercial tv's.

LG makes a nice one (I don't know too much about the details) where the bezel is only 16mm.

Only problem is most commercial tv's don't come with speakers, so you'll need a system to go along with it.

I know there's a few companies that do absolutely no bezel, I don't feel like looking them up though.