When 3-D TV is released, think it will it make BluRay obsolete?

4x4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hah

They aren't used for watching tv yet, but for advertisements...it's fucking insane to look at. The Budweiser ad is mental and if you don't want a beer after watching it you're homo suspect.

control

this is why i dont want it; last thing we need is next level ads to fuck with our heads

live your life though, swas jus saying

/noimmortaltechnique

It's known as "sex", you should try it some time.

I still have enough lebido to fuck my chick and beat off the nights she doesn't stay over, funny guy.

Fuckin forgot what a wolf pack ch0 is when you dont have all the tic tacs and VIP.

Pack mentality.

• Like 1

Fuckin forgot what a wolf pack ch0 is when you dont have all the tic tacs and VIP.

Pack mentality.

if you knew the rules....

I still have enough lebido to fuck my chick and beat off the nights she doesn't stay over, funny guy.

quite the accomplishment. post said chick.

When 3D TV is released, it will make 3D TV obsolete.

i'm way more interested in the tv with a yellow pixel.

they're debuting 3D tv with the world cup, but i'd rather watch sports on a regular HDTV. that shit gets all blurry when things move fast.

We have 3D tv's at my work right now. They aren't used for watching tv yet, but for advertisements...it's fucking insane to look at. The Budweiser ad is mental and if you don't want a beer after watching it you're homo suspect.

it wouldn't make me want a budweiser, i can tell you that.

• Like 1

Pack mentality.

I don't care how many tic tacs or how green a name you have/had...it's the Internet, it's jokes, it's not serious, UMAD.

If it catches on, I'm sure 3D'll be broadcast on a buncha networks.

Isn't there a 3-d espn already?

In the title I shoulda used a different word than released. Maybe 'common'

sports in 3D would probably suck. 3D boxing may be the only one that wouldn't be overwhelming.

Had no idea they were already available to purchase. Or that 3D bluray even existed.