royal tenenbaums

blahblahblah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the similarity is the direction of the movie. for example, how the actors were directed, how it was filmed, and so on. i mean even look at the wardrobe...they use like a thrift store wardrobe for a lot of shit in both movies. i think wes anderson is a brilliant director, hes my all time favorite. all of his movies are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

the internet rocks cause i am watching the royal tennebaums right now in the comfort of my home.

#1 how the hell are you doing that?

#2 movie rocked.

the 2 second scene with margot and the other girl...

Originally posted by Iris

#1 how the hell are you doing that?

#2 movie rocked.

the 2 second scene with margot and the other girl...

the joys of working for an isp and having unlimited bandwidth

those paintings in eli cash's oh my those are the best. and yes that 2 second scene is wonderful.

The funnest part of that movie was noticing how funny the characters actually were on their own.

Anyone else catch how the "font style" throughout the movie (words written on doors, signs, books, subtitles etc..) was almost always that same 'plain, basic' style? That film was so hilariously detailed.

Originally posted by Unregistered

the "font style" throughout the movie (words written on doors, signs, books, subtitles etc..) was almost always that same 'plain, basic' style That film was so hilariously detailed.

yeah dude, wes anderson does that in all his films. pay attention to rushmore, all of the font is max fischer's calligraphy.

Archived