DMT

BlackHoodieKid

has anyone ever tried this shit? HOLY SHIT!

I guess DMT is the same drug the brain floods before you DIE! Your body produces it...I guess you can call it the most powerful hallucinogen.

So today i tried it, i took one hit, took 5 seconds to kick in i blew the smoke out and it became the universe...i was srsly in the universe, it lasted only like 10mins but felt like an eternity. It was strange, marvelous, unexplainable, and beautiful. I was SEEING what i was thinking about BEFORE EVEN THINKING!?!? I didn't feel like i was on earth didn't feel like i was alive. Seems like i was living a dream in space.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i've learned alot from DMT

.DONT ABANDON YOURSELF FROM AMAZEMENT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB1C9D5UTNY&feature=related

also thanks for atleast one positive feedback lol :P

Eh, I'm just interested in the brains potential. There's something almost magical

about DMT and what it does to the human consciousness. Those who haven't experienced

it often look at it as tango said "retarded".

Those who have experienced the reality that the chemical brings forth understand.

Check out Terence McKenna's writings on the subject. Nothing short of brilliant.

Btw: People are talking shit to you because there are probably at least 10 threads about DMT.

Search function, homeslice.

when you do DMT you use your brain at like full potential after you come down its like seeing the light i know this sounds stupid but i was just using my brain for like everyday function...now it seems like i want to go read a book on mathematics or explore some shit it was a great experience

derp

i have like 6 hits left im from milwaukee i will share this freely to anyone its just that great i barely come around this stuff so its very rare for me to get it again

considering this is THE MOST ILLEGAL DRUG ON THE PLANET, i suggest that you shut the fuck up about this nonsense. edit your shit. considering your fire debacle and that last statement, you've left a massive trail right to all of your wrong doings to all the pigs on this site.

Not to mention you've started to collect a nice rack of tamps. it'd be fun seeing it hit eleven, but this dumb shit will get you banned.

Too bad DMT hasn't opened your mind up to being a little craftier......fuck