i has a sugar glider pygmy slow loris fuck you i'm an ant eater!!!

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sugar glider

sugar-glider-baby-pix.jpg

I need to look into getting a handful of these things.

How adorable would that be?

Furry pocket buddy can hang out in the warehouse with me at work.

I'll make a little hammock out of drawls and little guy can take naps and shit.

Do what they do.

whatever that is.

The appreciation of "cute" is a bizarre yet very powerful psychological phenomenon that has interested me for years.

I can only assume that it is related to babies and the natural/evolutionary drive to protect and nurture them. I'd also suspect that many pedophiles have some kind of behavioural, cognitive or neurological cross over between nurturing behaviour/drive/instinct and sexual gratification, which is what I'd say was also happening with that Korean girl and wallabies. Either way, the vast majority of humans are drawn to cuteness and we all recognise it for the same thing, unlike beauty, sexiness, strength and other qualities we recognise on a phenomenological basis. Cutenes seems to be very much universal where most other things are based on individual variances.

Anyway, back to small fluffy things with puffy upper lips, small noses and big eyes....

I met a hot Korean girl the other day...., real hot, who had an honest to god sexual fetish for wallabies.

i think anyone with a fetish for animals of any kind.......just simply freak me out.

back to posting either:

cute animals or tits.

GO!