just lost a best friend

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for all the support... gonna visit his spot on broadway were you could find him selling canvases and t shirts. Anyone that lives in the nyc feel free to come by. Theres gonna be a pictre and some candles and some of his art at his spot.

Ny1 has some more info. http://www.ny1.com/7-brooklyn-news-content/top_stories/116936/brooklyn-man-charged-with-killing-cyclist-with-van

Rest in peace Jake. You were a boss.

26035_411878900890_504450890_5485527_1966521_n.jpg

27216_379256064670_541844670_3789168_7806053_n.jpg

n114780225207277_8071.jpg

my condolences.

i've been there. to be honest i'm still there after 6 years since the first death of a friend. i can't lie to you and say it gets better; it just gets different. it becomes a part of you and how you treat others. my advice is to try to keep your life on track. remember/discover your goals. don't let it destroy your education/job. lock down your soulmate. keep your friends from changing for the worse especially if they're also grieving. my friends were all getting together to get fucked up in mourning, it turned into partying and douchebags started coming around, and now all the punx are hipsters or stoners and abandoned our values and unity.

people around me have started to die at greater frequency, like one a year now, and i'm starting to wonder how many of us are going to live to 40.

everyone tells me i'm just being a sad sack when i try to explain it, but i honestly believe that my entire future has been fucked up beyond repair as an indirect consequence of a friend's murder. i shut down emotionally, didn't feel happy or sad for 4 years.. finally broke down after i broke up w my gf of 4 yrs, who was perfect for me, and we never fought, but i knew it wasn't fair to her that i was so distant emotionally. i'm not trying to be emo, i'm saying that meeting new girls is hard when you already have a 4yr standard for them to live up to, so now i don't see myself getting married and having kids like i used to. finished college in a degree i didn't care about just bc it was the easiest route and i had a lot of trouble focusing a while after that. i see the future i should have made for myself, but i lost the hope that i'll get back to it somehow.

i guess what i'm saying is... don't let your train switch tracks...

lost my very best friend in 1998 at the age of 17

honestly, i was very unhappy for years afterward and sadly i used major drugs and alcohol to cope.

best thing you can do is be respectful to his family, take care of his moms and siblings if you were real close.

sorry delo

RIP

my best friend is in prison he has been for the last 4 years. my other friend is braindead he has been the last 4 years. my other friend is dead he has been the last 4 years.

this is a huge downer in my life i never have been able to really let go of everything because i was sober but was having female emotions towards my friend for some petty shit. i have no good advice i brought my buddy who passed aways mom some flowers that has been the brightest moment for me in the last 4 years having to do with this. i will never forget that time with her. good luck i wish you the best. it fucking sucks.

REST IN PEACE DRIP JAKE MCD PIECE COMING TOMMOROW TO 5 POINTS

ill have flicks of the piece being done, after its finished. We also pieced out an urn for our homies ashes. Shit is tough yo. Been a week since he passed. Ill have flicks of that up soon as well. A video is also being put together

Rest in peace jake drip mcd.