My "Crazy" Piece Check it out.

Deuce.Mjz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD SO YOU NEVER PICK UP A MARKER AGAIN. GO BACK TO BOMBING SCIENCE OR WHERE EVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM. AND STOP BITING MR. WIGGLES

WTF Are u takin about this is my style and if it taken show me and prove it , and don't "f" with me , deuce u

close thread, post in toy section

you are just a member dude , and lok am still practicing man so if u gonna raise your head up and act like a "pro writer" till me wat to do to make my graff better , not only to post it on toy section , man shame on you

aight so we were all just as toy as this kid at some point. in my opinion go to the toy thread, but your problems are as follows

1. it says crazy, could you get any gayer? and your real name is Deuce? like the gun? come on man get a better name. i know you can think of something better.

2.your letter style is not your style, in fact claiming any style as your own style is damn near impossible. but it doesnt mean you cant have your own creativity.

3. your fill is not cuttin it, you got a dark color on top and then from the bottom is one solid orange color, at the bottom of the piece you should have givin it a lighter orange to give the piece more flow to it (i could be wrong, im color blind as fuck)

4. your extensions dont make sense, everything is too straight, like its too blockish, i can see your goin for the classic new york letter style, even those letters were curvey, a common misconception is all the letters were straight, they varied throughout the piece which is what made them so good.

5 your handstyle just proves your a toy, no style to it, the halo is whack as fuck, and the letters dont match, theres too much space between them and way too many doo dads off the side of them a good handstyle should look good without any add ons, and if you are going to give it some, give it 1-2 tops. on the rare occasion 3. dont put a crown on it. the best way to get better with handstyles is get a notbook and a ball point pen, and fill them up until it looks good.

6. leave your pride behind you. you will natually think your shit looks good cause you put effort into it and you dont want to be disapointed in yourself, once you leave that shit behind you will progress. personal critisim is the way to get better.

7. go simple, work your way through handstyles, then throwys, then straight letters then pieces then murals, then flat out burners. dont try and run before you can crawl. if you add small extensions off your straight letter, you will get better on the walls and on paper.

dont think this is me bein a dick. im just saying what needs to be said. you asked for critisism and you arent taking it very well. if you learn from what i said and what others say. you will get better.

peace.

Hey all Writers Wus up , This my first thread hope u like it , my old piece i did it..

17845_101113323254766_100000682965814_31481_7499565_n.jpg

Plz give your opinion and comment To take some advantage

thx u all :)

Deuce

asalaamu alaikum brother,

first off you shouldnt have posted a new thread for this there is the "toy" thread for that...secondly just for next time this makes you food for the sharks. go simpler start out with writing the alphabet over in plain plain plain letters until you master the proportion then you can add the....whatever you wanna add. im muslim this isnt sarcasm. good luck bro