BRILLIANT IGNORANCE-------------------

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: B.o.B AKA more hate on the mainstream hipster rappers.

Dude's "Nothing On You" song or whatever is mad catchy, and that's the only thing of his I've ever heard, so I've got no beef.

I don't get all serious about what kind of music I listen to, or what's currently on the radio, and have noticed that most people who do are clowns.

I personally think B.o.B. is alright. Clearly he has his influences but he's young, and actually has some interesting shit other than gangsta this or that (as a few have said) to say.

His beats aren't bad, his flow ain't bad.

meh, like him or not, he isn't as bad as half the bullshit coming out.

And can I just say here... I can not stand Nikki Minaj's stupid voice throw horrible flow thing. Ugh, it drives me fucking crazy. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LISTING THE REINDEER? WHY?!

ok, back to topic at hand.

anywho, I appreciate people trying to do new things with rap/hip hop. Be it B.o.B or Cool Kids, or whomever. As long as you honestly just don't fucking blow, I'll give you a listen. Whether I buy your album is a wildly different story.

Z-ro and Lil O releasing an album together... yes I'll buy that.

/endrantnoonecaresabout

My boy will probably be jamming this within the month.......all I hear in the car is Cudi, Currensy, and Wiz with him. I really like Wiz, 80% of what I've heard from him I liked. Cudi's been ripping on the freestyle tip. Currensy.....meh.

Personally, I lean more towards the gangsta shit, it gets silly sometimes but when it's done proper.......nothing better.

• 3 weeks later...

This is for anyone who wants to use it wisely but, Swamp use this website, for everything http://www.livemixtapes.com/main.php

Oh and I gotta give props to Boris for renewin my interest in STS's Demand More 2 & French Montana. So thanks.

On Wiz, the kinda music whenever I listen to I feel good. Feel good music.