BRILLIANT IGNORANCE-------------------

Dose-ink

Re: B.o.B AKA more hate on the mainstream hipster rappers.

That's a factual observation. No matter who it is they puttin Drake and Jcole on the same pedestal.

Now I got nothin against Drake but I don't fuck with it. I'm open but dude was on Degrassi. It's a stupid reason but fuck it.

Jcole can definitely flow on a beat just not my thing. It's funny though, hearin from noodles sayin "is there such a thing as new rap that's good?" Dawg...really though?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh thanks for the link! I was fingering an asthetition on my couch on cinco de maio and this video came on MTV and I didn't want to stop and be like "ooh what's this song and this video is cool" but I've been trying to figure it out ever since.

sound like Andre Benjamin. Just like him.

Ya kno... theres nothing remarkably objectionable about

this shit. its like pop hiphop or bubblegum rap or sumshit.

When i seen B.o.B and mainstream hipster rappers the first thing

that came ot mind was OutKast Bombs over Baghdad

kinda random the thread turned out to be some hipster mainstream

cat biting outKast.

I've been a B.O.B. fan for a while, but im not into how overinflated his stock is right now. Being the next BIG thing just means he's signed to a monster of a record label (ex: Justin Biber or whatever his name is is only famous because his label/publicist pushes some new thing every fucking week) BOB's old mixtape was good because he it's funny as shit and DTE.

I'd never go to a concert tho because his label's got him touring with Akon and a bunch of other fag one-hit wonders that the record industry was able to pick up cheap. B.O.B aka Bobby Ray's riding in that same boat.

Oh and ima guess the future here: BoB gets too much money and goes dave chappelle on the music industry, OR he cuts ties to his current label disappears out of the limelight for five years to a decade and comes back to blow the music industry apart. Either way I don't see him holding onto what he currently has for much longer.