Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so I been posting on here for about a month and I noticed alot of people on here use the word nigga... Now I might be wrong but Ima say 90% of yall are white... And Ive noticed it becoming alot more common in everywhere but the south... Now I aint geeting on here tryin to make an arguement or whatever im just honestly curios as to why white people feel like they should be allowed to or feel the need to use this word... Please be mature with your replies thank you...

because words are words you fuck. and how dare you call me white. it's caucasian you racist nigger.

if one word is off limits, all words are off limits. therefore NO WORDS shall be off limits. this is the beauty of the internet. you have the ability to CLICK AWAY FROM THE WORDS YOUR FEEBLE FUCKING MIND CAN'T HANDLE.

nigga.

edit: i almost never say nigger outloud.

Kids that grow up around large communities of blacks, like in the bay area which is very diversified, are around the usage of "nigga" quite a bit. So it becomes natural for them to use it in everyday conversation.

Exactly. It's just the way shit is. I can't understand why this conversation comes up so often. I grew up saying nigga and son, and will continue to do so regardless of the amount of angry black people on the interweb. I think it's safe to say that I speak for alot of people on this issue.

I do, however, wish the words "dog" and "B" would stop creeping into my vocabulary. I don't like saying those as much

C'mon nigger

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9u24c7t7FB3Oj0av

R U SERIOUS? wHERE THEY DO THAT AT!?!?!? f*** THAT OLD MAN. i WOULD HAVE ROCK HIM BACK IF NOT WHEN HE CALLED ME A NIGERIA THAN ATLEAST WHEN HE ROCKED DUDE HEAD BACK. AND i HATE PPL WHO SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT...pUSSIES

i woulda shit kicked that old man just for fun :) haymakered that fool backwards bout ten feet n just laughed.

that rent a cop was a fuckin pussy. even if he woulda lost his job you gotta have more man pride than that fuckin pitiful dispaly of pussarie.