Why the word Nigga???????

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. When I was young I got jumped by mexicans or blacks regularly (depending on what neighborhood me and my family were living in) and every time it was because i was white.

2. I don't understand the whole white mans world thing. Please be more specific.

3. ok

4. I think if anyone seems mad it's because they are tired of being asked the question. Or at least presented with the problem in whichever way when they had nothing to do with it, yet they still need to tiptoe around the subject.

It isn't as if I'm saying I want to go out and yell nigger at the top of my lungs. The word doesn't interest me. What I'm saying is being hyper-sensitive over something is only detrimental to yourself, no one else. Every race uses the word regularly now. Be it out in the open or behind closed doors.

Damn dude I like you no homo... I honestly cant respond to this the way I want to without being misunderstood and/or offending some people...

But yea for your #4 if you use the word than you should be expected to have to answer some questions as to why. I mean plain and simple if you dont get that than you are(not you directly those that tired of hearing the subject but still use the word) the reason alot of black people feel like white folks dont try to understand where niggas be coming from dont try to understand ther culture but at the sametime feel we are ignorant if we dont understand yours... Which also has some to do with why black and mexican kids beat up on white kids but thast a subject I cant really get into right now...

Now your # 2... What I mean by that is this we all agree that money is power right? And who has the most money in this counrty? Who owns most of the major corperations in this country? Who runs most of those companys? Who are majority in congress, the majority of judges, the majority of govenors and mayors and so on so yes this is a white mans country and if you agree that the US and its allies are the most powerful nation in the world then you would have to agree that this is a white mans world...

Oh and yea Im a horrible speller lol Im a much better speaker...

Theo's picture reminded of my weekend.

I'm on a bowling team with a black American chick who's seeing a Chinese guy here. Fucking weird arse couple man. It was her birthday last weekend and we all went out and got smashed at a Japanese restaurant. Afterwards when we were at the club she's getting on to this Latino guy right in front of her shocked boyfriend. I pulled her up and said, "dude, you realise that aint your man". She replied with "I know, this guy has a big cock".

Her boyfriend moved out on Sunday.

Moral of the story, chinks shouldn't let their nigga girlfriends hang around spics after drinking too much nip booze.

And yes, I'm on a bowling team. My nickname is Walter "over the line" Sobchak.

How you stack all that feddi playa?

Well right now Im working as a Loss Mitigator but the bulk of my money comes the sub-contracting company I own, the contract cleaning company I own and the real estate I own... Next Ima try and get a strip club popping off and maybe a resteraunt but those are both pretty risky investments....

Money makes money would be the best answer I guess and I work damn hard...

stating that it is not in fact a white mans world, especially in the united states. is going to get your argument heckled off the stage quicker than rush limbaugh at a social services benifit.

certainly the point of which it is not you, that is pulling the global strings is correct. but when yer talkin on such a wide topic. you gotta go with the law of averages.

funny, if you were on my bowling team. id nickname you Anal bead.

oh, and 'Theblackdude... its pronounce "sKrip club"

aks popeye.

Haha, I see you've discovered your latest neg-props oh teary-eyed poodle dick!!

If you were on my team I'd call you Donny. Now, shut the fuck up Donny!!

stating that it is not in fact a white mans world, especially in the united states. is going to get your argument heckled off the stage quicker than rush limbaugh at a social services benifit.

certainly the point of which it is not you, that is pulling the global strings is correct. but when yer talkin on such a wide topic. you gotta go with the law of averages.

LOL oh i aint say I agree Im just sayin he made a point lol reasonable minds can differ..

A few quick things

1. @ STAN51, the bouncer that said "please don't use that word again," was more than likely referring to your use of the word "bitchez"

2. Don't really use the word although I grew up in a predominantly black community where I was called "nigga" quite often, endearingly and not. I just always felt weird saying it, not my steez.

3. When I ride the subway or the bus right when school lets out, all those kids are saying nigga to eachother. Nerdy ass asian kids, puerto ricans, white kids, kids with downs syndrome....it's just kind of becoming a norm of youthful conversation.

3. When I ride the subway or the bus right when school lets out, all those kids are saying nigga to eachother. Nerdy ass asian kids, puerto ricans, white kids, kids with downs syndrome....it's just kind of becoming a norm of youthful conversation.

^^This. I've heard some of the most retarded conversations between kids like this. My favorite is when they say half a sentence, then pause for a second and just say "my nigga" before pausing for another second then starting the same sentence again. When it becomes a form of punctuation for you, then you know you have a problem.