Mayweather v.s Mosley

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt watch the fight i just watched the second round real quick on youtube. after sugar caught floyd and he almost fell he didnt throw another decent punch after that. if u ask me it did look suspect a little bit. almost like they were talkin when they held.. if u almost knocked someone on their ass why wouldnt you keep goin for his chin. he threw a bunch of little pussy body shots. none even decent. idk. i dont like to believe this shit is set up but i dont see why he wouldnt keep goin at him if he almost knocked him out twice in that round.

Throwing this fight makes no sense. Mosley had so much more to gain by winning. He gets to be the first person to beat Mayweather, that's boxing history right there. He gets the mandatory rematch that's in Floyd's contract which would mean a huge bump in pay for Mosley. Plus as the victor he gets leverage for a bigger chunck of PPV sales.