Mayweather v.s Mosley

asthma al

THATS MY BOY EL CANELO. *GINGER IN SPANISH*

TOO BAD HE TOOK AN L, BUT HES DOPE REGARDLESS AND YOUNG SO HES GONNA HAVE GOOD CAREER.

Took a L, what did you watch nigga?! This nigga is 31-0 he just spanked Miguel Cotto, one of the top welterweights out right now.

And who was the the other day talking that Max Kellerman shit.

Do you still think Mosley is as fast as Mayweather??

:lol: :lol: I still cant believe you said that shit!!

Mayweather will make MANNY LOOK LIKE A BITCH TOO!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow obviously no one watched what I did, mayweather got a glass jaw mosely aint known for knocking dudes out and mayweather almost looking like zab judah if he didnt clutch moseleys arm for about 15 seconds till ref broke it up.

Manny would have ate him alive in the same situation as mosely. Golden Boy made sure mayweather won that fight.

but they can't say that now after he easily dismantled Mosley for 10 out of 12 rounds.

T;7345777']I dont understand how anyone that seen that fight dont understand how Moseley through that fight

T;7347444']mayweather got a glass jaw mosely aint known for knocking dudes out and mayweather almost looking like zab judah if he didnt clutch moseleys arm for about 15 seconds till ref broke it up.

Manny would have ate him alive in the same situation as mosely. Golden Boy made sure mayweather won that fight.

"but they can't say that now after he easily dismantled Mosley for 10 out of 12 rounds."

Did you watch the fight? Yes I know Mosley easily won the 2nd round. That was one of the 2 rounds I was talking about. The other round (1st), I thought Mayweather only slightly won but did not dominate. Rounds 3-12 were clear Mayweather victories by a long shot. And the judges thought the same.

So yeah Poesia & I actually agree that Mosley won the 2nd round and rocked Mayweather. So I don't know what you're trying to say. But winning one round is not winning the fight. Mosley dominated in one round, Mayweather won eleven rounds, ten of them being complete domination.

But anyone that doesn't think Mayweather dominated the majority of the fight is on crack.

Theo, Mosley throwing the fight negates any scoring and or winning of rounds.

It doesn't matter how many he scored better in if the opponent wasn't actually trying to win.

Especially since none of them would have happened had Mosley capitalized on the daze Mayweather was in after he got his chin checked early on in the fight.

All combative sports are rigged on some level.

It doesn't matter how many he scored better in if the opponent wasn't actually trying to win.

Especially since none of them would have happened had Mosley capitalized on the daze Mayweather was in after he got his chin checked early on in the fight.

You guys should provide some kind of proof that it was rigged. To me it just seems like people are visibly upset that Mosley didn't win and have to vent in some way. Otherwise why even watch, you knew it was rigged...

Mosley tried to capitalize but Mayweather is a smart & fast fighter and was able to hold his ground & recuperate.

If it was "rigged" then why would Mosley give him those heavy blows in the 2nd round in the first place.

I can't prove it in any way. Just an opinion. As for the punches, maybe he was trying to make it look legit and realized he was hitting old Floyd too hard? The whole thing was suspect to me.

The opening fight was hilarious though. That dude got worked over in one round. The replay of the knockout was just them showing the round again.

It was very easy to see that after Mosely rocked Mayweather he completely stopped throwing. Mayweather won every round after due to the fact that mosely basically stopped fighting after that 2nd round. Go watch mosely finish off margarito in that fight and then watch him in dismay about what to do after he rocked mayweather. 2 completely different. He let mayweather recover and hold never attempted to finish even after mayweather was clearly stumbling and ready to go down. Any rounds after were useless in my eyes as if he stopped trying when he was hurt it was obvious he wasnt trying the rest of the fight. He never tried after that round. Like i said go watch the margarito TKO vs this fight.

Also when have u ever seen mayweather come over right away and smile and hug a fighter before the announcement he basically ran over and said great fight being all cool with mosely never talked shit. To me he was thanking him saying thank you for not knocking me the fuck out and ruining the biggest fight in history to happen.

A

Boxing is rigged. Has been for a long time. I'm not really sure how any man of intelligence could watch this type of bullshit and believe that everything is kosher. Ain't happening breh.

Common sense should prevail.

If it was "rigged" then why would Mosley give him those heavy blows in the 2nd round in the first place.

Pride. Ego. Uh....

Probably a little of both.

Although I don't think that Mayweather can beat Pac.

But honestly I thought boxing lost it's credibility years ago. I find it funny, the resurgence of popularity in boxing after MMA took over. It's hilarious when folks attempt to put one sport ahead of the other. Spectators. Ugh.

No if he beats pacquaio if he beats paul williams, if he faces anyone in his prime besides these older fighters that clearly are a bit passed there prime. I gave him respect for fighting mosely cause he is still a good fighter even at his age, but after what happen i have to take it back. Pacquaio wont ever throw a fight. Mosely works and is a partner in Golden Boy so its pretty obvious it could have played a role. I didnt think mosely would do something like this but the evidence is clear and i watched again on the margarito fight just to see how he reacted.

I said after the fight that mayweather actually might retire after this fight again. He clearly saw that he is beatable and not sure if he will fight manny with that doubt in his head. Like i said i hope he doesnt and actually cements his legacy but as of now he has yet to gain my respect.

T;7347444']Wow obviously no one watched what I did, mayweather got a glass jaw mosely aint known for knocking dudes out and mayweather almost looking like zab judah if he didnt clutch moseleys arm for about 15 seconds till ref broke it up.

He got staggered and held his arm, them he picked him apart.

You cant be mad @ mayweather cause mosley couldnt finish him off.

I seen the left leg wobble, but comon my dude wasnt even sweating he got back on his tight rope and went to work.

I just think his Boxing skills are far greater than Mosley.

but like I said you cant be mad at Mayweather because Mosley didnt finish him off like he should have.

You guys should provide some kind of proof that it was rigged. To me it just seems like people are visibly upset that Mosley didn't win and have to vent in some way. Otherwise why even watch, you knew it was rigged...

Mosley tried to capitalize but Mayweather is a smart & fast fighter and was able to hold his ground & recuperate.

Theres always the possibility of a rigged fight, but Im with Theo on this one.

If they were gonna rig a fight it wouldnt be with a 5 time loser Mosley.

Get real hes thiryfuckingeight years old. Mayweather was too fast.

Richardson said it later in the fight in between rounds, BOX, BOX. BOX!!!!

He was looking for a special punch, but Mayweather isnt a Winkey Wright caliber fighter, hes the best in the world.

T;7347589']It was very easy to see that after Mosely rocked Mayweather he completely stopped throwing. Mayweather won every round after due to the fact that mosely basically stopped fighting after that 2nd round. Go watch mosely finish off margarito in that fight and then watch him in dismay about what to do after he rocked mayweather. 2 completely different. He let mayweather recover and hold never attempted to finish even after mayweather was clearly stumbling and ready to go down. Any rounds after were useless in my eyes as if he stopped trying when he was hurt it was obvious he wasnt trying the rest of the fight. He never tried after that round. Like i said go watch the margarito TKO vs this fight.

Also when have u ever seen mayweather come over right away and smile and hug a fighter before the announcement he basically ran over and said great fight being all cool with mosely never talked shit. To me he was thanking him saying thank you for not knocking me the fuck out and ruining the biggest fight in history to happen.

A

Mosley gave Mayweather everything he had in the 2nd, then slowly gassed himself.

After the 2nd round, he knew he couldnt win.

So if Mayweather beats Pacquiao will you guys call that rigged too. Or you guys just decided to never give Floyd any credit ever.

this isnt just here, I work in a barbershop and for months leading up to this I have heard like 5 people say Money, everyone else has said Mosely no one credits anyting Mayweather does.

Just shows who knows the sweet science and who dont!!

Probably a little of both.

Although I don't think that Mayweather can beat Pac.

But honestly I thought boxing lost it's credibility years ago. I find it funny, the resurgence of popularity in boxing after MMA took over. It's hilarious when folks attempt to put one sport ahead of the other. Spectators. Ugh.

Im sure you didnt think Mayweather could beat Mosley either.

I bet your one of the ones who said "Mosely is faster than Mayweather, we'll see!"

??? am I right?

:lol: :lol:

The fuck outta here, He WILL MAKE MANNY LOOK LIKE A BITCH TOO!!!

T;7347711']No if he beats pacquaio if he beats paul williams, if he faces anyone in his prime besides these older fighters that clearly are a bit passed there prime. I gave him respect for fighting mosely cause he is still a good fighter even at his age, but after what happen i have to take it back. Pacquaio wont ever throw a fight. Mosely works and is a partner in Golden Boy so its pretty obvious it could have played a role. I didnt think mosely would do something like this but the evidence is clear and i watched again on the margarito fight just to see how he reacted.

I said after the fight that mayweather actually might retire after this fight again. He clearly saw that he is beatable and not sure if he will fight manny with that doubt in his head. Like i said i hope he doesnt and actually cements his legacy but as of now he has yet to gain my respect.

I don't think Mayweather will get in the squared circle with The Punisher, that guy would ruin Mayweathers legacy. Or Andre Berto.

But.....

You say facing guys in their prime,s mayweather is getting to be a old man himself.

Paul Williams, Andre Berto, there guys are like 25 years old, naturally they would wreck him.

Paul for example had a reach like Ali, with a welterweight frame.

This could go on for hours, days, months.

We won't get anywhere with arguing boxing.

But YO!!! This dude will be the undisputed welterweight champ before it's all over.

27yanmw.jpg

I don't think Mayweather will get in the squared circle with The Punisher, that guy would ruin Mayweathers legacy. Or Andre Berto.

But.....

You say facing guys in their prime,s mayweather is getting to be a old man himself.

Paul Williams, Andre Berto, there guys are like 25 years old, naturally they would wreck him.

Paul for example had a reach like Ali, with a welterweight frame.

This could go on for hours, days, months.

We won't get anywhere with arguing boxing.

But YO!!! This dude will be the undisputed welterweight champ before it's all over.

Thats why he gets no respect in the last 7 years of his prime look who he fought. Also when he did fight good fighters it was already after they had suffered losses. Not in there prime.

Notes Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Shane Mosley Decision (unan.) 12 (12) 2010-5-01 Las Vegas, Nevada WBA Super World welterweight title not on the line for Mayweather; only for Mosley. Win 22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png Juan Manuel Marquez Decision (unan.) 12 (12) 2009-9-19 Las Vegas, Nevada

Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png Ricky Hatton TKO 10 (12) 1:35 2007-12-08 Las Vegas, Nevada Retained WBC Welterweight title. Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Oscar De La Hoya Decision (split) 12 2007-05-05 Las Vegas, Nevada Won WBC Super Welterweight title. Win 22px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png Carlos Baldomir Decision (unan.) 12 2006-11-04 Las Vegas, Nevada Retained IBO and won IBA and WBC

Welterweight titles. Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Zab Judah Decision (unan.) 12 2006-04-08 Las Vegas, Nevada Won IBF and vacant IBO Welterweight titles.

Mayweather vacated the IBF title on June 20. Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Sharmba Mitchell TKO 6 (12), 2:06 2005-11-19 Portland, Oregon

Win 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png Arturo Gatti TKO 6 (12), 3:00 2005-06-25 Atlantic City, New Jersey Won WBC Super Lightweight title, which

Mayweather later vacated in order to move up

to Welterweight. Win 22px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png Henry Bruseles TKO 8 (12), 2:55 2005-01-22 Miami, Florida

Win 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png DeMarcus Corley Decision (unan.) 12 2004-05-22 Atlantic City, New Jersey

Win 22px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png Phillip Ndou TKO 7 (12), 1:08 2003-11-01 Grand Rapids, Michigan Retained WBC Lightweight title, which

Mayweather later vacated in order to move up

to Light Welterweight. Win 22px-Flag_of_the_Dominican_Republic.svg.png Victoriano Sosa Decision (unan.) 12 2003-04-19 Fresno, California Retained WBC Lightweight title.