Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asthma al

Mayweather v.s Mosley

Mayweather is gonna beat his ass, but even better will be all his shit talking leading up to it. I heard a few clips on the radio this morning, dude is always hilarious

i was reading this online somewhere and i was like wtf holeyfield was old when he fought lennox lewis, now hes so old, boxing is really dieng

*Yawn* wake me up if the mayweather vs. pacquiao fight ever ends up happening. I might watch this fight but def. on the internet and most definately not shelling out a damn dollar to watch this shit show

Episode2 this week..I think couple funny ass lines mayweather says on the first episode.

"The kid got a Jheri Curl man, come on man it's 2010. The kid musta woke up in that hot tub time machine" - AAHAHAHHA

*Yawn* wake me up if the mayweather vs. pacquiao fight ever ends up happening. I might watch this fight but def. on the internet and most definately not shelling out a damn dollar to watch this shit show

This.

I want mosley to win but gayweather is prolly gonna take it.

/endthread

I'd imagine no, because she's dating this super meathead dude she's obsessed with....he's a mad br0, but he's cool. I think she snapped the picture for her dad (no homo), because him and my dad were both bro kick boxers.

Funny enough, I ran into Vinny Paz at the strip club last night, and after doing shots with him I told him who my dad was, and he knew him (I guess kickboxers and boxers both train in the same places, makes sense). Anyways, I started goin to him Listen Vinny, you can tell me, I won't judge you, but did my dad ever beat yiou up when you were younger?" hahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now