Susan Boyle sings about keeping Snoop dog as Steven Seagal's sex slave

christo-f

Susan Boyle may record with Snoop Dogg

English.news.cn 2010-04-13 15:56:22 FeedbackPrintRSS

13249346_11n.jpg

Scottish singer Susan Boyle sings "I Dreamed a Dream" on the Danish relief show "The Denmark Collection" to raise money for women in Africa and for the victims of the Haiti earthquake at the Tivoli Concert Hall in Copenhagen Jan. 30, 2010. (Xinhua/Reuters, File Photo)

by Rob Welham

BEIJING, April 13 (Xinhuanet) -- Former Britain's Got Talent contestant Susan Boyle may record with rapper Snoop Dogg.

According to reports, the rapper and record producer has invited Boyle to the studio with a plan to record a duet.

"She's a great artist - I'm looking forward to going into the studio with her, why not?" the rapper told The Sun in Britain.

"We're going to get our minds together and figure out what we're going to sing about. I'm down with that. There isn't much I can't do."

Apparently the rap artist has been a fan of the 49-year-old Scottish singer for some time. "I think I would be perfect. I understand the dynamics of music and see stars before they are made," the Grammy Award-nominated American rapper said. If it happens it would be an unlikely alliance.

Dogg, whose real name is Cordozar Calvin Broadus, has a string of drugs and firearms convictions and has also been banned from entering the UK and Australia.

Snoop Dogg is best known as an MC in the West Coast hip hop scene, and for being one of producer Dr. Dre's most notable protégés. His debut album, "Doggystyle," was released in 1993 under Death Row Records. He has also appeared in several motion pictures and hosted a number of television shows.

Snoop Dogg said he has vowed to return to Britain now that his 2006 visa ban has been overturned.

"I have been re-instated and I am on my way back to the UK. There was no way to keep me out. I've done nothing wrong over there to prohibit myself from being there. I'm all about the people. The people love me," Dogg said

The rapper joins a list of artists who have expressed their interest to record with Boyle. Lady Gaga, Kelly Rowland, 50 Cent and Alice Cooper have all previously shown interest in working with the 49 year old. As for Boyle, she has yet to make any public statement on whether she will follow up on this latest offer.

(Agencies)

Steven Seagal accused of keeping sex slaves

English.news.cn 2010-04-13 15:41:38 FeedbackPrintRSS

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/entertainment/2010-04/13/c_13249325.htm

13249325_11n.jpg

Actor Steven Seagal has been accused of hiring young women as personal attendants whose real job was to serve his strange and sometimes violent sexual desires. (File Photo)

by Rob Welham

BEIJING, April 13 (Xinhuanet) -- Actor Steven Seagal has been accused of hiring young women as personal attendants whose real job was to serve his strange and sometimes violent sexual desires.

The allegations are revealed in a civil lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles by a 23-year-old former model who describes her experience in harrowing detail.

The plaintiff, Kayden Nguyen, said she met the film star in February through an advertisement on Craigslist seeking an executive assistant. After three interviews she was told to pack for a trip to New Orleans, where the A&E show "Steven Seagal Lawman" was being recorded. On arrival she discovered that Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian "attendants" who were essentially on-call for sex, the lawsuit states.

On that first night, Nguyen was ushered to a secluded house where Seagal was staying with his wife and the two young women. He then proceeded to treat Nguyen as his "sex toy" despite her complaints, the lawsuit says. The document also alleges Seagal forced her to consume "illegal pills" and that the actor assaulted her three times before she absconded.

The lawsuit says Nguyen told Seagal that she had to leave to meet with family members who would be suspicious if she didn't show up. Nonetheless, he allegedly told her not to leave the house and followed her with a gun equipped with a flashlight as she went out to a waiting cab, which sped away as she jumped in the front seat.

Calls to the star's attorney, Stuart Rosenthal, were not immediately returned Monday. It is not clear why Kayden Nguyen chose to file a civil lawsuit instead of a criminal complaint. Messages left with her lawyers were not immediately returned.

Nguyen's lawsuit claims that even after she escaped, Seagal and his employees tried desperately to persuade her to return. She is said to have left behind "everything of value" including car keys, her laptop, clothes, and "hundreds of dollars worth of makeup."

She was told she would not get the items back until she signed an agreement stating she would not report the sexual attacks, it is claimed.

(Agencies)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sex slaves arent wrong

Steven Seagal has been accused of hiring female staff to be on call for “his sexual needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week”.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/13042010/5/seagal-sued-sex-slave-claims-0.html

Nguyen claims: “Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young, female Russian 'attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

**i wish this could have been my 300th post.

Re: sex slaves arent wrong

Not so much slavery as it is prostitution. Id love to have two young Russian women to service me as needed.

straigt-faced orgasms /nh

Straight faced everything.

I see these women trolling around Seoul selling their ass to Korean business men and they do not smile at all, ever. It's amazing how they carry themselves in the bars too. Like "Bitch, I love how you rolled your eyes at me for trying to get past you...YOU'RE A WHORE."

He should have gone for southeast Asians. They wouldn't quit.

Re: sex slaves arent wrong

whoa. ha... this is kinda fucked up :) albeit kinda suspicious.

i dunno tho. isnt he like a cop now?? not that pigs arent shady but this dude is mega high profile as is. and what is it hes actually being sued for. like, whats the "charge" and if hes held acountable wheres the legal angle and why no arrest(s).

wild one. im curious to see how this unravels.