EATING ON AMBIEN

John Basegow

Bakers fast food on lsd.... Holy shit

Albertos carne asada fries on lsd..no bueno

hot dog on a stick lemonade stand watchind a girl make lemonade for an hour thinking she is the one making the world spin on its axis while wondering how i got to monclaire plaza on lsd with no money and a cap less woodcraft in my pocket...would do again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember getting super high off some weed and getting lost in the hood then walking home and trying to eat some of those little chocolate donuts you get a dollar general and couldnt swallow it because it felt like i was chewin on static and the donuts felt like they was crawling around in my mouth.i ended up spending the night laying on my bed feeling like i was dying while watching nancy grace.i felt like waves were going through my body and it shook the bed.

i told my homie i was getting paranoid and he was like"its probably the weed,here have more" and he shoved more blunts into my face,finally i had to bounce because i thought i was gonna have a heart attack.i know its not ambien but fuck you i had a story to tell.

back to project pat though.my favorite songs by him.

murderer,robber,psychopatic schitzophrenic,buck buck buckin down,blow a niggas ass up.

In the streets, niggas die, they got fried, 'cause they tried,

Tested game of the man who's committing homicides

Suicide, would be better for you fools,

But I'll be damned if I don't,

Help you out like the "duck, forty" and, see I can,

And I'm willing to proceed with a killing,

Stick a gauge up your anus, do a crime, make it heinous

Aim this anger to my chamber, let the slug do the talk,

'cause I'm on a bloody stalk, putting suckers in the chalk

Walk the walk, get your gang, guns click, it's whatever, nigga,

I ain't barrin' shit, so you know whatever's clever, nigga,

Trigger-happy, nappy-headed, set it; I shall peel some,

Motherfuckers cap when I roll with the shotgun

Project pop one of you niggas trying to steal my shit,

Fuck with me and mine and I swear it's a murder, bitch

Yeah, I see you niggas mean-mugging on them porches,

Unload that thang, watch 'em scatter like roaches

(red Rum!)

Most of y'all wanna see some blood spilling anyway

(red Rum!)

Bodies fall, niggas dying young on this everyday

(red Rum!)

Laid to rest, must've been your time for you to clock out

(red Rum!)

Had a vest, but you should've had your fucking glock out

• Like 1

Did she vomit forth and stir in the answer to the universe?

naw but you ever see them girls make lemonade at hotdog on a stick?

lifestyle.jpg

i'm not one for weird kinky voyeur shit but i could just sit there and look at tits bounce and jiggle for daaays.

there was this one girl that worked at the one in the mall when i was like 11 that looked just like

mila-kunis-measurements.jpg

but with big ass tits.. i think she was 22

it would be an army of us after school just standing in front of millers outpost behind benches and indoor trees just looking trying to summon the courage to buy something so we could talk to her

Is lunesta the one with the crazy metal aftertaste? If so, I was prescribed that shit and it did absolutely nothing to help me sleep, and in the morning my mouth tasted like rust, death, metal and garbage. Was impossible to get rid of the taste too. Needless to say, I didn't continue taking it.

Ambien also did nothing in helping me sleep, but definitely put me in quite a few ridiculous situations.

FYI: we do have ambien in Australia it's just called stillnox.

The first time I took 2 I was watching tv waiting for it to kick in and my couch pillows started to talk and somehow Madonna was telling me to go skydiving with her out of a hole in my house, the. I went and vomited grey shit in the shower. And passed out into a deep slumber.

That was then, now I'll take it and fall into a mild sleep, sometimes i'll even wkd up a few hours later as the molecule is metabolized. If anyone faces that I recommend the extended release version which works better for a full nights sleep. Bottom line dont rely on it, it's only a short term thing.