12oz cross country food exchange 2010

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the spot in seattle they throw the fish. Its a marketplace.

Eggnogg gets tense talkin bout it as plural cause her popps was born off the back pier. He was takin there to be sold and was thrown back n forth and subsequently dropped on the floor.

Once he hit the floor and was deemed filthy and not to be sold the employes put him in the microwave for like 30 seconds to warm him up and took turns fucking its blow hole and leaving it gaping and spooged.

When they were finished with him they tossed him inna belltown dumpster and left for dead.

Her moms could smell his fish stink as she walked past the dumpster and was turned on as it reminded her of a college expierience with the football team and having not slept or bathed for 8 days.

When she popped open the lid she seems him flopping around flopping around gasping on the brink of death.

She licked up the semen around his cum drenched asshole like a mother bear cleaning the honey off her cubs face.

Took edogg's dad home and proceeded to insert him over and over into her uretha. There musta still been some human sperm on the fish body cause she didn't rag that month and took the pee test to check if shed been impregnated by the sperm covered and raped male salmon she found in a dumpster.

9 months later Eggnogg was born and tho she loved her father dearly, has fond memkories of him teaching her how to swim, spawn and smoke. She's still quite tender about wonder which fish monger at Pike place is actually her real daddy.

Or perhaps she is a meld of all 6 of them, each piece of sperm making up 1/6th of have of her Dna.

Eggnogg gets tense talkin bout it as plural cause her popps was born off the back pier. He was takin there to be sold and was thrown back n forth and subsequently dropped on the floor.

Once he hit the floor and was deemed filthy and not to be sold the employes put him in the microwave for like 30 seconds to warm him up and took turns fucking its blow hole and leaving it gaping and spooged.

When they were finished with him they tossed him inna belltown dumpster and left for dead.

Her moms could smell his fish stink as she walked past the dumpster and was turned on as it reminded her of a college expierience with the football team and having not slept or bathed for 8 days.

When she popped open the lid she seems him flopping around flopping around gasping on the brink of death.

She licked up the semen around his cum drenched asshole like a mother bear cleaning the honey off her cubs face.

Took edogg's dad home and proceeded to insert him over and over into her uretha. There musta still been some human sperm on the fish body cause she didn't rag that month and took the pee test to check if shed been impregnated by the sperm covered and raped male salmon she found in a dumpster.

9 months later Eggnogg was born and tho she loved her father dearly, has fond memkories of him teaching her how to swim, spawn and smoke. She's still quite tender about wonder which fish monger at Pike place is actually her real daddy.

Or perhaps she is a meld of all 6 of them, each piece of sperm making up 1/6th of have of her Dna.

The fuck did you write? ---------------

coleman_wtf.gif

hahah decent...

also, you DONT tell the people at fedex or ups your shipping food. you handle your shit proper yourself and ship it over night or one day... you will save loot. or you can get a fake fedex employe card and save hundreds every year!... 70% discount, who wants clam cakes! haha

sookie i got you, just cant send them Muscles i sent you a photo of...

• 2 months later...
a friend of mine had a homegirl that worked for DHL...she told us that people would order large pizzas from new york and have them vacuum packed, frozen, and then overnight shipped to california the next day for superbowl sunday, and other events...she said people did this all the time.

and since she worked for DHL she said she could hook it up with a huge employee discount...unfortunately i never made it happen.

but there are some websites that charge to ship food out to different locations in the country....brb...im gonna go and google it.

^^witnessed this first hand. i worked at some rich guy's wedding a few years ago and he'd recently moved to the big island of Hawaii from New York. dude sent his private fucking jet to score pies from Grimaldi's in Brooklyn. stupid paid this guy was. that's all they had at the rehearsal dinner and it still looked good. too bad i was working or else i woulda dipped out with a couple for myself.

oh, and I'll fire a few San Francisco treats in the mail if anyone is looking. sourdough bread is pretty fucking tasty and i think it would ship okay. anyone wanna trade???

She doesn't like the idea of adding an 'S at the end of pike because it insinuates she does in fact have as many as 6 biological fathers rather than one which makes he self concious.[

umm.

wut?