12oz cross country food exchange 2010

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word...the sourdough jack is probably the best burger at jack in the crack.

yeah, i can imagine in n out not being as good when its not fresh.

part of why i like in n out, is cause they keep the pickles, lettuce and sauce cold, and keep the beef hot and the buns warm and toasty.

/no homo X 100

clam cakes but you gotta drive south for the good jawns... sounds like you got the top three for sure

weiners (pause), coffee syrup and dels BUT fuck a dels unless its the real deal. the mix or the drink they sell in the store is not official... perhaps pass on that...

if your gonna send linguica get Amarals for sure...

First post has flicks, you lose.

And yeah, clam cakes would be ideal, but I'm wary of sending seafood in the mail haha. And yeah, Dels won't be the same with that shitty water they have out there, but still, better than nothing. If I could send already made lemonade I wouldn't fuck with Dels period anyways, Mr. Lemon all day

if it wasnt so expensive...

Overnight express shipping prices are according to the table below. Please note that each case of ice cream is $19.00 regardless of type.

Overnight express shipping is only available within the continental United States. We can only ship on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Shipping Costs

Quantity Price Shipping & Handling Total

1 case $19 + $67 = $86

2 cases $38 + $87 = $125

3 cases $57 + $114 = $171

4 cases $76 + $114 = $190

i would want an It's It from SF.

i forgot about the new year's i ordered stuff from pike's place in seattle. yum.

why do people ALWAYS do this? its not pikes place. there is no pike for this place to belong to, it is just pike place.

not a possession, just a place.

why do people ALWAYS do this? its not pikes place. there is no pike for this place to belong to, it is just pike place.

not a possession, just a place.

shuuuuut up you whiny retard

Shipping Costs

Quantity Price Shipping & Handling Total

1 case $19 + $67 = $86

2 cases $38 + $87 = $125

3 cases $57 + $114 = $171

4 cases $76 + $114 = $190

daaaaaaaaamn

I always wanted to order a real TurDuckEn from Hebert's or that other place. They seem to be a good deal at like $70 for sixteen servings. I have been scheming often since I picked up this book in October at a used book store 519WlndeiBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I don't know about shipping already cooked food. I would much rather have the pros send me the product with instructions.

When I was in Seattle this past fall, I went to Pike's Place. I've never really been in a market like Pike's Place, I found it very interesting that Pike's Place is essentially open air and that there are a lot of different kinds of stores in Pike's Place. There are even restaurants in Pike's Place, one of which had excellent mussels. If I'm not mistaken, the first Starbucks is nearby, or perhaps even part of Pike's Place. All in all I can conclude by saying there's no place like Pike's Place!

• Like 1