Conan's going to TBS

projetmayhem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this IS without question threadworthy retard.

the nbc Conan debaucle will go down as one of television biggest botched mistakes. i dont watch much tv, mainly cause my attention span is like that of a peanut but this guy needs to be on air.

i think Fox dropped the ball on this one tho, there tentacles reach waaaay farther than Tbs do and the dude is in high demand. in fact, Conan himself, is a bigger figure in the entertainment buisness than this entire network.

in fact, dont quote me but i dont think the greater vancouver area, as of the last couple years, even gets Tbs anymore. could be mistakin but if im not perhaps this catapults the network back on up here.

besides, i miss watchin the Braves games. tho, i dont think ted turner owns them anymore so perhaps there not shown on tbs now. dunno.

either way, Conan win. but this may go south on him and end up being a somewhat fail.

dude what the fuck planet are you from you stupid degenerated viking.

just because people over heres television doesnt consist of elderly men dressed as women singing stupid songs and prancing around with swords talking like mrs.doubtfire and smiling with no teeth doesnt mean real comedians dont get news play in north america.

the guy is responsible for being apart of the simpsons saturday night live and arguably to some the best late night show of all time.

i personaly think theres a football feild between him and the craig kilborn show with conan on the bottom shelf but yer clueless.

may have been one to many bangers in your mash this morning sir knows nothing.

drPhilsaizyoufail.jpg

No, retard, this is not threadworthy, it is not even newsworthy.

Are you saying you would strike this up as a conversation in a bar?

"So, did you hear jay leno is going to be on another channel now?"

"Yeah dude! That totally rules!"

Waste.

This is thread worthy.

Late night TV has been boring as fuck without Conan.

Also, nobody was talking about Jay Leno.

this is what TBS needed. i've always felt i'd see the demise of TBS in my time, but with this going on, i'm not so sure about that anymore. what i DO know is that NBC fucked themselves since they ended up with an unfunny 50something (or sixty) something year old brat that'll just want more money as time goes on. TBS, say hello to massive amounts of advertising revenue that'll be attracted to conan's show aswell. they probably spent every last penny to get the guy, but they're sure as fuck make it back 100 fold within a year.

no one watches tbs, his career is gunna faiiiiiiiiil

i don't know about your TV, but mine makes it pretty easy to change the channels, hence if a show sucks. i change it. this will have no bearing on anything especially since the majority of people who support conan are online and will read that he's going to be on TBS anyways.

Short answer for dumb people: no. it won't.