kidney stones are fucking weak son

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But forreal, good luck. And stop drinking soda, water is so MUCH better. Trust me, you get used to just getting water in restaurants and fast food places instead of soda.

This is so true. I stay the fuck away from pop unless I'm drinking it with some kind of liquor.

Even if i hit up a fast food place or restaurant I'll always ask what kind of juice they have and choose from that or stick with water.

my shit got stuck. the kidney stone was pear shaped & the tip cut me up on the inside so I was bleeding a little bit & I got a blood clot around that shit (which made it bigger), so they had to go up my pee-pee hole w/an uninflated balloon thing, expand the kidney drainage tube, uninflate the balloon to catch the stone and pull it out of my dickhole. then I had a stent in my dick for a month which caused bladder spasms (more painful than the stone itself, BTW) & I was pissing blood for a week. they gave me loritabs w/2 refills (total bullshit) I needed heroin to be honest... stones suck, but the spasms were much worse. this was June 2000. good luck homey.

My homey Brian get 'em all of the time & he gets a case of beer to to (A) get drunk, & (B ) piss nonstop to move the stone out... He'll murder 24 beers in a day & be pissin non-stop & be shitfaced drunk so that it has a better chance of passing & you're drunk the entire time.