Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JUST THE TIP

kidney stones are fucking weak son

woke up at 6am with a wicked pain in my lower right gut. tried to smoke the pain way, but shit got worse and worse and worse.

got the chills and started puking all over the damn place. drove to ER. shit was so ruthless that they shot me up with morphine, which was rad. a CAT scan on my gut determined that i got a goddamn kidney stone that was in the process of moving from my kidney to my bladder.

they gave me a scrip for 30 norcos and some flomax; the nurse wished me luck with a really fucking sad look on his face, which made me extra worried.

now im posted up, waiting to piss this thing out and im hella scurred. hella scurred. nurse gave me a cup with a screen on the bottom so i can catch the stone...

anybody else had to piss these things out?

I havent but my homie did andf he said it was the worst shit ever, it made him cry like a little bitch (his words)

He blamed it on drinking soda instead of juices and water

yeah I've always heard the worst shit about these things. Eat all the pills. now.

There is a home remedy which you can do with includes drinking a litre of olive oil!

Yay.

Sucks to be you, and probably all of us at one time in our lives...

:(

nurse dude was hella friendly considering i was a huge asshole when i got there. remember the scene in menace to society where chick says FUCK THE FORMS BITCH, WE NEED A DOCTA! that was me.

ps: milk, maybe we can trade kidney stones sometime?

I had a friend accuse a girl of giving him an STD because he had kidney stones.

Shit was hilarious since they never actually fucked.

i had one and the worst part was when it passed from my kidney to my bladder, i hadn't ever felt anything like that shit before.

Heard the worst part is what you have already dealt with ... not to say the stone coming out is not painful ... but the worst pain is behind you.

My cousin had one start its descent last year on Thanksgiving.

ive felt things that were more painful, but this shit was definitely up there. felt like a bitch in the waiting room cause i couldnt stop grunting and clutching my gut like a crackhead.

kidneystone_9mm_crystal.jpg

That out of your piss hole.

HAHAHAHA.

But forreal, good luck. And stop drinking soda, water is so MUCH better. Trust me, you get used to just getting water in restaurants and fast food places instead of soda.

they suck man, i had one a while ago and woke up feeling like someone was gutting me. i tried to chill out for a while and get some fresh air but the pain still didn't go away. finally decided to go to the hospital and went through all of the same shit. after the morphine wore off, the pain didn't really come back. the worst part is over though, unless you have a fat stone in your bladder. i didn't even notice peeing mine out. just chill out on the couch, drink a gallon of water a day, and be happy with meds.

i didn't/don't have health insurance and that, by far, was the shittiest part.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now