OMGWTFCASEKTYPECRAZYSHITONCRAZYPILLS!!!!111ELEVEN! !

R@ndomH3ro

i'd fuck the shit out of martha stewart

i'd beat that old jailbird housemaking ass pussy up so bad nigga

i bet she'd let me fuck her in the ass too

how the fuck can i make this happen? all i need is one chance...if she sees my handsome ass she'll know what time it is. i'll blow her a kiss and she'll immediately think "i bet that young blue eyed bastard can fuck for hours" and she'll be right

i need that martha stewart money motherfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont care, I thought the article was hilarious...more hilarious is if you browse around this site. They got some really far reaching articles of craziness.

And Soup, if you thought that this thread and me talking about "celebrities" was serious, man...you are something else.

• Like 1

This reminds me of a conversation my friend and I had the other night while drunk at 4 in the morning. He was going on and on about the "Sumerians", which for people who don't know is apparently an ancient civilization that somehow knew all these things and were super advanced for their time, with the theory being that they were aliens. I laughed at him and he went off about how "people have done research, real scientists and people with PhD's". I explained that anybody can devote enough time to a theory and come up with "evidence", and write enough shit about it to make it convincing. I then proceeded to find in a matter of seconds countless websites devoted to proving that humans evolved from dolphins. He wouldn't have it, and just kept going on and on. Eventually we just passed out.

It was really weird because he's not the kind of gullible retard that would believe shit like that, or shit like Lady Gaga being a tool of the Illuminati. To conclude, humans may very well have evolved from dolphins. Thank you.