**1969 PHOTO HUNT THREAD**

jbrshmonster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES**

4624014135_232dff7d0d.jpg

1.night shot & public transport

4636301532_71a2bc0306.jpg

2.candid shot

4640580799_06c5e67ce8.jpg

3.blue (sad,color,etc)

4650667060_b974ddc678.jpg

4.public transportation (train, bus,etc)

4650012437_f20dfff98f.jpg

5.silhouette

6.Metal (music,object etc)

4650010305_4b5c3a1f5b.jpg

7.Sport

4650649750_d6a98a3cf6.jpg

8.Glass

4650625710_2754dd70ed.jpg

9.black and white

4624849766_bc3df5bb6a.jpg

10.City Landmark(Been there since the 30s I believe)

4650036527_48481095f6.jpg

11.your favorite food

4650683108_fb320c609e.jpg

12. The #12

Forgot the Metal shot...

• Like 1

Not very inspired, but here ya go:

1. Hood

2. Orange

3. Slow

4. Contrast

5. Illumination

6. Bird

7. Public Restroom(Dirty and Clean)

8. BBQ

9. Memorial

10. Wave/Ripple

11. X

12. Hand painted sign/advertisement.

Bonus: Top Hat

Pervact

Next Saturday sound good?

I don't mean to be an ass, and i know i haven't been looking in/or contributing to this thread (mainly because my internet sucks and this thread has a tendency to either take an obscene amount of time to load or fuck my internet up on the heavy picture pages), but from the pages i've looked at, some of you need to chill out a little bit on the saturation adjustments. I'm not trying to be demeaning or anything, i'm sure some people are using premade settings on their cameras, and i'm definitely guilty of jacking up the saturation too much on a photo here and there, but it's not a good look to just go saturation crazy on every single picture.

That said, there are also some really nice shots on the last couple of pages that i've looked through. I'll have to browse through the rest since i have access to internet that is over 20mbps for a few days, and maybe if i'm not lazy as shit i'll try to contribute to one of the next rounds.

see..i dont understand any photography talk/language/technical stuff..thats maybe why i feel comfortable posting here..because it is very "non-technical"..or so I hope..if its about that..then i feel like an ass for posting so much. I have fun with my lil point and shoot..whatever settings it may be on. Ive enjoyed everyone's posts and will be looking forward to more.

i'm pretty sure yer doin it right xxl. it's a photo hunt. it's supposed to be fun and hopefully inspire you to get creative. i will contribute one day. i almost got a full list in seattle but that was many lists ago.......

I don't mean to be an ass, and i know i haven't been looking in/or contributing to this thread (mainly because my internet sucks and this thread has a tendency to either take an obscene amount of time to load or fuck my internet up on the heavy picture pages), but from the pages i've looked at, some of you need to chill out a little bit on the saturation adjustments. I'm not trying to be demeaning or anything, i'm sure some people are using premade settings on their cameras, and i'm definitely guilty of jacking up the saturation too much on a photo here and there, but it's not a good look to just go saturation crazy on every single picture.

That said, there are also some really nice shots on the last couple of pages that i've looked through. I'll have to browse through the rest since i have access to internet that is over 20mbps for a few days, and maybe if i'm not lazy as shit i'll try to contribute to one of the next rounds.

you are a complete ass and have zero idea how this thread works.

this isnt a photagraphy class its a fucking scavenger hunt displayed with pictures. take that grey poupon saturation shit outta here retard cause you soundin a fool.

if someone wants to show there pics off with some added bonus tech shit by all means, everyone loves to see it but this aint about crowning the king of iso its about showing creativity and ones percption of the list and ill take a pissed on pack of intersting examples over some aspiring nation georgaphic photog student with no flavour any day of the week and anyone who wouldnt prolly shouldnt be in here ie:you so go take yer under sweaturated bullshit elsewhere fool.

rad pics to everyone who posted up, as usual.

• Like 1

You have no idea what I'm talking about COS, as usual.

It was a friendly suggestion, since clearly some people are trying to step up their photo/photo editing game, so i'm giving them a tip without pointing any fingers at specific people. As i said, there are a lot of good pictures in here, so i'm not calling anyone out or trying to say anything sucks. Quite the contrary, infact, since i think Yinz iPhone pics were some of the best out of the last set.

And I know exactly how these threads work, because photo hunt threads have been going on for damn near as long as i've been here and for far longer than your meth head ass has been on here.

PS: I thought you were trying to get all photo saavy so you could son people in this thread?

winner gets propped by everyone that posts up and crowned king for week with a sig dedicated to them in all that came up short on they 12oz profile.

i mean, i started doing them to get better with a camera. force me in situations with it on a regular basis so i know what you are saying. but as youv said, youv been around awhile and seen alot of these and therfor know thats not what its about.

the way you said it was off. next time when your just trying to give a tip, dont alienate the ones who arent concerned with it.

anyways whatevs, lets spare the thread of bullshit. perhaps i read you wrong, but again. maybe next time pose your helpful hint more as a tip and rather as a critique.

uh-hem

Thanks IOU

1. Hood

2. Orange

3. Slow

4. Contrast

5. Illumination

6. Bird

7. Public Restroom(Dirty and Clean)

8. BBQ

9. Memorial

10. Wave/Ripple

11. X

12. Hand painted sign/advertisement.

Bonus: Top Hat

Pervact

Next Saturday sound good?

I get high and put my pictures through free photo altering apps on my iPhone cause it is fun and I enjoy it, I have a camera but don't really use it, I think for this thread the spontenaity of not using a real camera makes it more honest fo me ya know...

I already have my tophat picture.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If he doesn't dig overly saturated photos thats fine with me if he likes them straight off the camera that's also fine with me. Flicks are different just like graff everyone has their own styles and some like em some dont deal with it. so go out and shoot with whatever you have at hand and lets get this thread back on track.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If he doesn't dig overly saturated photos thats fine with me if he likes them straight off the camera that's also fine with me. Flicks are different just like graff everyone has their own styles and some like em some dont deal with it. so go out and shoot with whatever you have at hand and lets get this thread back on track.

Good point.

A couple of them are older, the rest were taken today and yesterday.

DSCN0774.jpg

1. Hood

DSCN0306.jpg

2. Orange

100101_134117.jpg

3. Slow. Too slow to cross the street in time.

008-5.jpg

4.Contrast

DSCN0942.jpg

5. Illumination

DSCN0949.jpg

6. Bird

DSCN0975.jpg

7. Public Restroom. The rape stall

DSCN0945.jpg

8. Bbq

P7040116.jpg

9. Memorial