USA Tour 2011- Advice Please

CurtisWarren

I've decided I want to travel around the USA for a month or so in Spring 2011. Considering a high proportion of this forum's members are residents of this great country I need some help.

I am thinking of hitting New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston. I need ideas on places to go/see and info on the graff scenes in each city. For example what tourist type shit should I do in Chicago and what areas should I make sure I visit/avoid?

I want to get an airline ticket which will allow me to go from city to city for a flat rate. This is to save time travelling between cities. Is this the best way to travel?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers guys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Stab yourself in the face and stop making travel threads a year in advance. Shits tired.

You're a fucking bundle of laughs aren't you love?

All I was asking was just a heads up from some locals. Thankfully I had a chat with a friendly yank over the weekend who gave me the low down on where to go. My trip will be New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston.

Anyone who has some real info just PM me and let these goons carry on thinking i'm old bill..

:rolleyes:

I've decided I want to travel around the USA for a month or so in Spring 2011. Considering a high proportion of this forum's members are residents of this great country I need some help.

I am thinking of hitting New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Boston. I need ideas on places to go/see and info on the graff scenes in each city. For example what tourist type shit should I do in Chicago and what areas should I make sure I visit/avoid?

I want to get an airline ticket which will allow me to go from city to city for a flat rate. This is to save time travelling between cities. Is this the best way to travel?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated...

Cheers guys.

there is no airline ticket available that i know of that will serve your purpose.

USA doesn't have 'air passes' like qantas does, or 'rail passes' like europe does.

rail here, as you probably know, is time consuming and often inefficient other than in certain corridors.

familiarize yourself with a couple websites, like kayak.com or airtran.com and southwest.com

i think both of our good cutrate airlines (airtran and southwest) fly between all the cities you re interested in. if you FLY, and spend only a few days in each city, uou can do that itinerary in this way:

fly into SF, then to chicago, then one of your next cities prolly based on price. if you do boston/nyc next you'll have to fly out of miami, if you did miami next you'd have to fly out of nyc.

bring a SHITLOAD of money.

as for what places in each city to avoid, don't go to the ghetto. most of these places have dangerous neighborhoods. i'm sure the good graff won't be too hard to find, look at the city threads in brickslyers.

check it out check it out

yo momma dont wear no drawers

i saw when she too em off

standin on the welfare line eatin swine

try ta look fine with her stank behind

you can aks the bitch and she tell

ya fast dirtybags got style with his

nasty ass

Actually I dont even know what that old bill line means

Old bill = Police

there is no airline ticket available that i know of that will serve your purpose.

USA doesn't have 'air passes' like qantas does, or 'rail passes' like europe does.

rail here, as you probably know, is time consuming and often inefficient other than in certain corridors.

familiarize yourself with a couple websites, like kayak.com or airtran.com and southwest.com

i think both of our good cutrate airlines (airtran and southwest) fly between all the cities you re interested in. if you FLY, and spend only a few days in each city, uou can do that itinerary in this way:

fly into SF, then to chicago, then one of your next cities prolly based on price. if you do boston/nyc next you'll have to fly out of miami, if you did miami next you'd have to fly out of nyc.

bring a SHITLOAD of money.

as for what places in each city to avoid, don't go to the ghetto. most of these places have dangerous neighborhoods. i'm sure the good graff won't be too hard to find, look at the city threads in brickslyers.

Nice one for some real info mate.

I found http://www.oneworld.com/ow/air-travel-options/single-continent-fares/visit-north-America. This seems to be a ticket that will allow me to hit the cities I want to visit on a budget.

Wow, everyone in here is a dick face. A month, especially by plane is more than enough time. I drove east coast to west coast and back in 9 days, did everything I wanted to do, and more. Granted I didnt sleep much, I still got done what i wanted to. Dont listen to these yahoos on here, you've got the time.

Cheers buddy. Nice to know not everyone on here is a complete prick...