Polish President Killed In Plane Crash

FILTER.BFG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The plane was flying into Smolensk in heavy fog with 7mph Se winds. The pilot tried four attempts when he was advised to go to an alternative landing area and clipped trees on his final attempt.

Kaczinski hated the Russians and they hated him. The rumour mill will be working overtime on this.

Pretty suicidal indeed. Putting the president, 15 MPs, military leaders, and as a "bonus" relatives of the Katõn victims on one plane...

Cross loading?

Apparently not.

But my gut says stupid and damanding civvy that didn't listen to best advice.

My head says yes, gut says naaahhh, nothing here, just bad decisions making.]]

It happens.

100_0467.jpg.73eaf4c8cc6b5216e05152bc86e5470e.jpg

the guy was an ass beyond belief. a polish newspaper reported that there was another incident in 2008. kaczinsky wanted to land under problematic weather conditions - at all costs. back then the pilot refused to obey the order and took the plane to a safe haven. i bet that angry dwarfs inflated ego was responsible for the crash and death of 88 polish people near katyn yesterday.

Well in all seriousness I was really surprised to hear the news, mostly because I never would have imagined that all those high level people would be in one plane together, but also because I couldn't imagine the confusion this would have on their country. They have my sympathy.

I have to say this does seem rather suspicious none the less. Even though the evidence points to human error, it seems a bit too convenient for comfort, and I'm not one for conspiracies. It was a joke out of nervousness more than anything else, I guess.

" Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

Read more: http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/04/guy-who-filmed-shots-fired-at-polish.html#ixzz0loYetqC9

http://fakty.interia.pl/raport/lech-kaczynski-nie-zyje/news/dwie-czarne-skrzynki-juz-rozszyfrowane/komentarze,1467054,1,29891999

That video reveals jackshit, IMO.

My Russian friend tells me that the guys talking n the video sound like "hooligans".

Did you read the shit in that second link Casek?

Sorry. Wasn't posting it as factual shit. From what I can make out the soldiers are telling

them to "scram" and "get out of there", Weapons fire seems to be warning shots.

Oh yeah, wasn't implying that you were implying anything either.

Now I'm confused.

Yes, the correct translation before the shots are fired is "everybody back".

I haven't looked what their translations are on that site.

They say something like "get back, get back" and then "arrest them".

Then a Russian says "get out of here". Something to that affect.

• 2 weeks later...