An average face....

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I THOUGHT BLACK PPL HATE HOW THEY LIFES ARE IN "WHITE MANS WORLD" BUT WHEN THEY SEE WHITE PPL STARTED TO BE IN THIER SHOES THEY GET MAD INSTEAD OF BEING HAPPY ITS STARTING TO BALANCE OUT. BLACK PRESIDENT AND WHITE DRUG DEALERS AND YALL MAD???????????????? YOU WILL FOREVER BE EMOTIONAL UNSTABLE LAZY CREATURES FROM WHAT I SEE...

whites will always rule the drugs in usa , blacks are just gross and unprofessional.

You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy.

And you know what else? I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steel.

I don't give a fuck about Raheem, either. I don't give a fuck about myself. Look, I ain't shit

I ain't never gonna be shit and you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon' be shit, pow So be it.

You remember that, muthafucka. 'Cause I'm the one ya'll need to be worried about...