Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
remote

quick sketch for you

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

hey man i like..if ud be down to trade stickers thatd be cool drop me an email i might have another propisition for u too

peace

yeah, that sounds like a cool deal. i actually dont have stickers mass produced, but i am thinking of starting a tshirt line under the same alias. just gotta have my friend teach me the ways of silkscreening.

man silk screenin is eazy. the hard thing is selling t shirts. you cant just get a retailer to sell that shit

yeah, i heard silkscreaning is a breeze. as far as sales goes, i am not looking to go bigtime (tribal, conart) just make shirts for myself really, or if people are intested, dish them out cheap. also sell in tokyo when i make trips out there. most "Designer" original tshirts go for about $50US, EACH!

Re: for me?

Originally posted by gusto

quick sketch for meeeee!????

for YOU!

side note, you dont happen to be the same gusto that destroyed L.A. back in 94/95/96?

Guest 455

Hey Remote..nice drawing...I just got back from L.A. about a week ago..those TKO guys are going all out right now along the 405.right off the Inglewood Ave. exit there was a wall I looked at when I first got there and 2 days later some TKO dudes fuckin' destroyed it.I had fun while I was down there,chilled with my family,ate at Canter's for like 3 days straight,peeped the Getty museum and put up some stickers(that's all I had).If you know(or know anyone who knows )Thyst(i) or my bro Arby..tell 'em what's up from the Northwest.peace.

i hate capital Rs! they piss me off to no extent!

455: yeah, those TKO kids really get up out here! nice crew.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this