Members of the Ontz I need your advice

DISTRACT

a friend of mine says blood all the time, so i started using it all the time as well to fuck with him.

now that shit is ingrained in me and i catch myself almost saying it to coworkers and customers constantly.

I know some dude who developed this obnoxious laugh that he'd use only around his boss, who was about as funny as terminal cancer. He used it so much he can't help it and it's replaced his actual laugh, which I think is hysterical.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Try to get into character based on who you are around. If you are going to work, put on your game face and focus on not only your work but also how you appear to others.

The main problem with swearing to much is that people will assume you are ignorant and lack vocabulary.

If these motherfuckers got a problem with swearing then fuck them.

We only have "bad words" because of the cock smoking shit fucks in the God Damn church.

What's the point of following the advise of those cunts, shit, according to those dick heads the Earth was flat and only 5000 years fucking old.

The concept of a word being bad is for fucking assholes and cock sniffing pussy faces.

1) be very specific all the time and use your vocabulary. use hyperbole and metaphor to add emphasis rather than profanity.

2) talk less in general. americans tend to not shut the fuck up. which leads to talking before you've thought about what you're about to say.

3) start watching british movies til you're saying "bleeding" unconsciously.

4) stop giving a shit and cuss anyway.