Who wants in on the purchase of a caboose?

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im sorry, painting trains is fun, and benching freights can also be fun, but when you reach a point in your life where you're looking to buy and live inside a furnished caboose, ya need to take a look in the mirror and make some adjustments.

that shit is straight loser hermit shit/ midget carnival freak / elephant man facial features scared to go into town to by groceries type lifestyle.

i would totally want this but i would want to bury it underground in a secret

lair. Kinda like a basement but connected to my house via secret tunnel...

so you go thru the tunnel and you are in a room with a caboose in it.

But i would settle for a secret room and tunnel'

im sorry, painting trains is fun, and benching freights can also be fun, but when you reach a point in your life where you're looking to buy and live inside a furnished caboose, ya need to take a look in the mirror and make some adjustments.

that shit is straight loser hermit shit/ midget carnival freak / elephant man facial features scared to go into town to by groceries type lifestyle.

Or I could buy it and use it as a cabin out in the woods near a dope train spot, as my hilarious holiday spot away from my rad job and life that affords me the luxuries of being retarded awesome with money?

haha

and yo straight up good luck moving that thing. you can find boxcars for sale if you look hard enough. iv come across em. shit if you know a steel salvage yard that handles em just ask them. pay em more than theyd get in recycled return.

theyd prolly be happy to just on novelty alone. id cop one if i owned a home on at least a few akers. and id kill the mutherfucker that painted it, unless it i found one with an oldie onnit.

shackle up a naked slave inside with a dog bowl and hose.

i had a friend who was looking for a caboose to park on his property. shit was jokes and he ended up doing it.

generally for one that is in LIVEABLE condition you can pay up to 30k for it.

of course, prices are negotiable. and depending on whats been done to this one 9and what needs done) your price will vary.

Shipping is a concern, you can get it done by truck or rail.

another concern is... the caboose itself. you oughta put it on rails so it won't sink into the ground slowly. also consider insulating it if it isn't already- they're drafty.. ive slept in one before.

sounds about. if its plumbed n shit. pretty much just a trailer, and thats what they go for. as for trucking it, that is prolly how its gonna get around, which isnt all that expensive. however getting it on and off the truck would be. youd need a serious cherry picker. thing aint light.

dunno how youd get it to your supercalafrajalistic 007 top secret yard bush but at least you could canned beans and dogfood in peace.

v1i6hobo.jpg

if your still looking for investors after the weekend lemme know. id be willing to pitch an old boot, a stick with a poka dot pillow case holding a pair of urinated jeans and a can opener.

i saw a couple old boxcars on private property in the middle of nowhere in galt, ca.

it was soo far away from the train tracks that im sure someone bought them and moved them onto their property.

id do this if i ever become rich....then have bbqs and have friends come over and paint freights.

image-D616_4BBD3B71.jpg

Wants to rape...A LOT

i saw a couple old boxcars on private property in the middle of nowhere in galt, ca.

it was soo far away from the train tracks that im sure someone bought them and moved them onto their property.

id do this if i ever become rich....then have bbqs and have friends come over and paint freights.

sounds excellent :cool: