RADIOHEAD DVD question.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Does anyone seen/owns that Radiohead DVD that seems to be from the OK COMPUTER era?

Is it any good? I saw it today and faced a dilema. Does it worth it? whats in it? I think its called "meeting people is easy" or something similar.

Beardo i expect you to reply on this for to two reasons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...get it....although it seems to have ever cursed thom as the brooding self loathing disturbed rock icon, its pretty fucking fresh...basically the 97 tour was really fucking rough on the band...ok computer blew up and none in the band expected the onslaught of hype...they figured they were cooked as far as credibility goes...meeting people is easy is interesting because its unlike any band video ive seen...its more about the media and the insaneness of it all, thus the title, the people being the media...they are some very disturbing scenes, like when they have thom puppeted in the hall way and they are just reeling off flashes and photos and he looks like a rabbit in headlight or he cant seem to pull himself outta the dressing room to face the crowd and just paces back and forth and he looks simply confused....the music is tight and there is some kick ass footage but it is very much from the bands perspective...the one problem withit according to the band is its not them now...and they feel in a way it strengthens peoples sterotypes of them...not they deny thats how it was in 97-98, they almost just said fuck the hole thing....but its not where they are at now with kidA and amnesiac, both of which seems in partyly due to the horrendous experience on that tour.....get it though tess, its a fresh dvd......going to see the giacometti exhibit today too tess, wohooooo....ta ta....roe

Archived