motherfucking Kyrgyzstan

Qawee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be grabbing rocket launchers in the streets if my country name didn't have enough vowels in it too. Get these guys some more I's and A's STAT!!!!

Forreal tho I love My people, eastern Europe is trill.

On a serious note, I think it's pretty clear that some other much larger govt is using these protestors for a proxy war. Joint smoking track suit guys and black rimmed hipsters don't just stumble on shit like that...

The citizens of The U.S. could really learn how to do it the right way from the good people of Kyrgystan.

Uncle_Mikes_Holsters_Fanny_Pack_Holster.jpg

yeah being used as cannon fodder pawns by forigen powers seeking to destabilize a country is really a good look for us over here. Oh wait... We have those too now. Tea party on Wayne. Tea party on Garth.

Also my step mom rocks one of those fanny pack holster joints. My pops had one, but he switched to a handheld leather day planner holster, which is far more slick

It is amazing how Reuters have secret agents everywhere.

As do AFP, AP, BBC, Xinhua, etc.

However there probably weren't people based in Kyrg, they would have moved there that morning. The whole conflict started a few days ago with the arrest of an opposition leader, then the take over of the regional office in Talas and then the meltdown in Bishkek yesterday. They had at least 36 hours to see that something was going to go down and get there from Tashkent, Almaty, Istanbul/Ankara or even Beijing.

Also, keep in mind that intelligence agencies were spawned from journalism and news media. Investigate journos and and foreign correspondents are the original spies.

• Like 1

As I said earlier, Kyrgyzstan belongs to Russia again.

Kyrgyzstan: Russia Offers Humanitarian Aid

April 8, 2010 2015 GMT

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin is prepared to provide Kyrgyzstan with humanitarian assistance, RIA Novosti reported April 8, citing a Russian spokesman. Kyrgyzstan's interim leader, Roza Otunbayeva, called the offer "a signal" and dispatched First Deputy Almaz Atambayev to Moscow to discuss details, Reuters reported. She called the country's economic condition "fairly alarming" and said it needs foreign aid.

How many uprisings of angry mobs throwing stones end with a full government in place conducting foreign policy in less than 48 hours? Gotta give the Ruskis props on this one, beautifully played.

The cold war never ended. The US had Russia on the ropes but the alluring whore of Islamic extremism caught Uncle Sam's eye. When America's attention was diverted Russia got up off the canvas, shook its head clear and gave America the old 1-2-3, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, BAM BAM BAM!

All those old USSR heads that thought their day in the sun was over after 1991 are again dusting off their books and polishing their specs.

Cold War, Round 2.

DING DING*

eastern euro girls are super dope, and im talking like 95% of them. BUT, watch out for STD's, annnnndddddd i wouldnt go running around flexing your american nuts on the street without some serious natives beside you for back up. russian skinheads are NO joke, and they will try to hit you with a bat or a brick for being a TPWF with a flat brim. eastern europe countries dont really have gangs but the streets are by no means safer. when i go i keep my big bills in my sock under my foot. and im not a small guy either. same stands for punks, writers, poor kids, GYPSIES, GYPSIES, and local neighborhood dipshits on heroin sniffing glue.

eastern euro girls are super dope, and im talking like 95% of them. BUT, watch out for STD's, annnnndddddd i wouldnt go running around flexing your american nuts on the street without some serious natives beside you for back up. russian skinheads are NO joke, and they will try to hit you with a bat or a brick for being a TPWF with a flat brim. eastern europe countries dont really have gangs but the streets are by no means safer. when i go i keep my big bills in my sock under my foot. and im not a small guy either. same stands for punks, writers, poor kids, GYPSIES, GYPSIES, and local neighborhood dipshits on heroin sniffing glue.

Retards in here, failing hard in the Geography department.

Read a book dummy.