motherfucking Kyrgyzstan

Qawee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's just another revolt against the oppressive government.

It happend five years ago when the president (who now fled the country) was put into power.

The people are tired of tyranny so they feel the need to step up.

Commodities and oil prices continued to rise to the point where people were losing jobs and couldn't afford anything so they think this will help, but I doubt it.

They'll probably be in the same position in another five years.

It's just another revolt against the oppressive government.

It happend five years ago when the president (who now fled the country) was put into power.

The people are tired of tyranny so they feel the need to step up.

Commodities and oil prices continued to rise to the point where people were losing jobs and couldn't afford anything so they think this will help, but I doubt it.

They'll probably be in the same position in another five years.

I'd add corruption to that.

I'd also add that Moscow was pretty pissed at Bakiyev for the way he played Russia and the US off over the Manas air base.

There are protests each spring in Kyrg, in 2007 they went for months and in the end Bakiyev called out the army and people were smoked en masse. That would be part of the reason why the people didn't fuck around this time.

Bakiyev consolidated his power towards the end of last year by taking control of a lot of ministries and powers. His whole cabinet and PM quit. Earlier on this week he arrested another opposition leader (he'd already arrested most other opposition members) and that is what sparked the riots in Talas and they grew from there. However, the speed in which this all happened indicates a level of organisation beneath and an element of pre-planning.

The people were pissed off about high utilities (the country imports everything, including energy) and they were pissed about Bakiyev's corruption and that he was becoming unanswerable for the situation the country was in.

I knew two girls from kazakstan, easily two of the hottest most exotic women ive ever met.

wierdest names, but they were like hipster ultra hot without really knowing it.

def. need to do a tour of the 'stans.

who doesent love a good uprising?

• Like 1

It also seems that Iran is in Central Europe

Let me correct myself by saying I never want to visit a country that was once under Soviet rule. I was thinking of Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, and all of the "stans" were under soviet rule also, SOOOOOOOOOO that's what i meant by that.

Continue.

• Like 1

Dude, I've been to a number of ex-Soviet countries before and I can promise you that you are missing out. HOOOOOT womenz, great food, good parties, decent graf, etc.

I haven't been to the Stans yet but I know heaps of Kazaks and Tajiks here in China and they are some SUUUUPER hot women types. Seriously one of the undiscovered parts of the world. So is Mongolia.

BTW, hearing that Bakiyev is organising resistance, could get messy again!

Dude, I've been to a number of ex-Soviet countries before and I can promise you that you are missing out. HOOOOOT womenz, great food, good parties, decent graf, etc.

I haven't been to the Stans yet but I know heaps of Kazaks and Tajiks here in China and they are some SUUUUPER hot women types. Seriously one of the undiscovered parts of the world. So is Mongolia.

BTW, hearing that Bakiyev is organising resistance, could get messy again!

christo said said it waaay more coherently than i could