My garage burned down with my car inside

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.... is my internet bullshit that really hard to spot out? of course i'm not going to break a kids hand over a train that wasn't mine. but that doesn't mean i can't twist the metaphorical knife stuck in him a year ago all while getting a couple laughs. anyone who takes their internet handle super serious probably has an unfulfilled life.

cmon_son.jpg

Nobody in Channel Zero gives a fuck about this shit unless you two are going to squabble like retards online and/or rap letter, dance n' graff in reality.

So let's get on with the show.

hmm.... is my internet bullshit that really hard to spot out? of course i'm not going to break a kids hand over a train that wasn't mine. but that doesn't mean i can't twist the metaphorical knife stuck in him a year ago all while getting a couple laughs. anyone who takes their internet handle super serious probably has an unfulfilled life.

* insert DAO backpeddaling jpg.

u said uve seen my scrawny ass before? kid im far from scrawny i dont know who you are mistaking me from...but meet u at mitchell park? are u kidding me? thats adding fuel to the fire that fucking park is so hot, why dont we meet somewhere like on 35th n howard the park there zobolcki....

but anyways thanks for all the positive shit....

* insert DAO backpeddaling jpg.

backpedaling.gif

if i was a faggot would i get handjobs from girls like this???

tranny-1.jpg

Dennis was alright on the Bulls, but I never liked his shenanigans.

shenanigans_farva.jpg

Holy fuck am I glad I clicked on this thread.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that you suck at graffiti, the fact that you were going to paint your non-Integra Type R Phoenix Yellow to try and make it LOOK like an ITR, the fact that this dude is mad pissed at you for going over Nace, or the fact that you live in some shitty hick town in Indiana, in some white trash ass crib. AHAHAHAHA.

2uotms8.jpg

Only hicks from Indiana park on the wrong side of the street. Go fuck your sister in your burnt wannabe ITR, faggot.

• Like 1